Register Now
Kane99

Hard to go back to controller after getting used to mouse/keyboard?

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Is best you play your game and never let down on any of the opponents. Because their is always an upset when it comes to video games. 

It's far more better that you beat the living daylight out of your opponents and have them hate you than let your guard down and have them beat ya ass. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:09 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it taught me a very big lesson and ever since I learnt my lessons very well with how I take opponents like I hate them. 

It's nice you've learned your lesson. What others displayed earlier during the beginning of my gaming career, made me not to underrate anyone when it matters to gaming. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's far more better that you beat the living daylight out of your opponents and have them hate you than let your guard down and have them beat ya ass. 

Sure, I stay indoors to learn more when I have a contest to battle with them, especially my bragging friends. Because if they defeat me, I wouldn't feel alright, I'll be reduced to laughing stock. 

On 12/2/2021 at 1:54 PM, Heatman said:

I actually find it that averagely easy to adapt and adjust from one gaming platform to another. Yeah, I played on consoles more but I have given more time to PC as well. 

I think that you have more time to simultaneously make use of console controller and PC mouse and keyboard as well. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that you have more time to simultaneously make use of console controller and PC mouse and keyboard as well. 

Yeah, it's been how I have been playing my games for years now. Just like today that I played with my wired controllers and dropped my wireless ones. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's been how I have been playing my games for years now. Just like today that I played with my wired controllers and dropped my wireless ones. 

I don't even know where my wired controllers are at, although I'm sure that they would be somewhere in my closet. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't even know where my wired controllers are at, although I'm sure that they would be somewhere in my closet. 

You're not very used to playing with the wired controllers often, otherwise you will easily have access to it. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're not very used to playing with the wired controllers often, otherwise you will easily have acess to it. 

Yeah it's obviously the case for me when it comes to playing games with wired controllers. Immediately the wireless ones came, I moved on. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:20 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah it's obviously the case for me when it comes to playing games with wired controllers. Immediately the wireless ones came, I moved on. 

Seriously, it's the same challenge with my little brother. Till date, he can't get himself to play games again with wired controllers. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are still a lot of gamers who are very much into still making use of wired controllers because they don't like to worry about the battery dying on them. 

My sister only plays with wired controllers. The first time she played using wireless controllers, she never liked it, saying that the wires serves as a connection for her to the game. 

On 12/30/2021 at 11:55 PM, Heatman said:

My sister only plays with wired controllers. The first time she played using wireless controllers, she never liked it, saying that the wires serves as a connection for her to the game. 

Meaning she feels connected to the console using the wired controllers per say... That's unbelievable!! 

On 1/2/2022 at 3:20 PM, Boblee said:

Meaning she feels connected to the console using the wired controllers per say... That's unbelievable!! 

It's quite obvious from how she narrated the whole thing of feeling more connected to the console than using wireless controllers.