Register Now
Kane99

Hard to go back to controller after getting used to mouse/keyboard?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't know about any other gamer but I know that I'm going to adapt playing with console's controllers even if I have played with keyboard and mouse for 10 years. 

I believe what you can achieve with any video control buttons, be it mouse, keyboards or controller, you'll definitely adjust to making use of any properly. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe what you can achieve with any video control buttons, be it mouse, keyboards or controller, you'll definitely adjust to making use of any properly. 

Yeah, for the period that I have used console controllers, I can easily close my eyes and still operate it very well with less hitches! 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't know about any other gamer but I know that I'm going to adapt playing with console's controllers even if I have played with keyboard and mouse for 10 years. 

This is something that's very understandable because the time which you have spent playing with consoles says it all. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is something that's very understandable because the time which you have spent playing with consoles says it all. 

Yeah, the duration of the games that I have played with the console's controllers have more edge which is why I can adapt back to it very quickly. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the duration of the games that I have played with the console's controllers have more edge which is why I can adapt back to it very quickly. 

That could easily happen to everyone as they will be well versed with playing using the controllers than the keyboard and mouse!! 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:07 PM, Boblee said:

Sometimes, I get the feeling that wired controllers are gem because it's the first history of our gaming experience. 

Yeah, no matter what we are doing with the wireless controllers, we must not forget the begining which is with the wired ones. I wouldn't do away with my wired controllers I'll still keep them closer. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:32 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, for the period that I have used console controllers, I can easily close my eyes and still operate it very well with less hitches! 

That shows you're expert gamer both on the controller, mouse, keyboards and the rest controls, kudos to you bravo. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That shows you're expert gamer both on the controller, mouse, keyboards and the rest controls, kudos to you bravo. 

It's actually what a lot of playing practice gets you. It's going to make it look like it's easy but in truth it's not at all. 

Have you guys tried different types of mouse and keyboard combos? I kinda want to get that one windows keyboard that has half the keys on the left and the other have on the right. In the middle it's extended so that your right hand can use the right side more easily, same with the left on the left side. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Have you guys tried different types of mouse and keyboard combos? I kinda want to get that one windows keyboard that has half the keys on the left and the other have on the right. In the middle it's extended so that your right hand can use the right side more easily, same with the left on the left side. 

Personally, I'm not really huge on PC games right now, so it's something that I'm more comfortable with the simple controllers that's not going give me headaches. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually what a lot of playing practice gets you. It's going to make it look like it's easy but in truth it's not at all. 

I got you, it isn't easy using the keyboard/mouse. The first time I tried it, it wasn't easy for me, that's why I didn't continue long time. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got you, it isn't easy using the keyboard/mouse. The first time I tried it, it wasn't easy for me, that's why I didn't continue long time. 

Well for the likes me that got to use them very quickly and often, it's very easy for me to make use of them, although I didn't find it easy at first. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well for the likes me that got to use them very quickly and often, it's very easy for me to make use of them, although I didn't find it easy at first. 

There is no way you would expect to have it be very used to at your first time of playing with the console's controllers or PC mouse and keyboard. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I'm not really huge on PC games right now, so it's something that I'm more comfortable with the simple controllers that's not going give me headaches. 

I get that. But there are other options for peripherals that work just as good. Honestly, keyboard and mouse probably gives you the best control. A controller is nice, but you're going to get the best out of a mouse and keyboard combo, because of precision.