Register Now
Kane99

Who will be next to jump into VR gaming?

VR gaming is growing in popularity with each new advancement in VR head tech. We have the likes of Oculus, PS VR, and other VR headsets on the market, with more trying to jump into the fray every year. I think Microsoft still has their headset in the works, but who knows if that will ever release. PS VR is a great budget option if you own a PS4 or PS5, and PC has a slew of options available to them. And mobile has their options as well if that's your thing. 

Could Nintendo be next to join VR? I know they tried doing the VR headset thing with the switch, but I don't count that. I want real VR with the switch. Or maybe they could do it with a future release. 

What other companies could jump in you think?

I know that Nintendo can definitely be a possibility, especially when considering their innovative approach to gaming. I'm looking forward to seeing VR experience on the Switch and it will be so amazing. 

13 hours ago, Button said:

Don't count out Amazon too because they've already dipped their toes into gaming and I see VR headset to be the next step. 

I think they were planning on doing a VR headset. At least, that's what was reported a few years ago. We haven't really heard anything since.