Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you’ve worked in gaming, did your job change how you approached playing?

On 3/12/2022 at 2:18 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct. There may be games that cheap on console's but I'm not sure but Steam offers so much for PC. 

Yeah, there are so many discounted games on steam for PC gamers. It's a platform where you can always be sure to cool games. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there are so many discounted games on steam for PC gamers. It's a platform where you can always be sure to cool games. 

Imagine working for steam, you wouldn't even have any flair for playing PC games because they will look uninteresting for you. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Imagine working for steam, you wouldn't even have any flair for playing PC games because they will look uninteresting for you. 

With Steam Direct their pretty much hands off when it comes their store front.  As for game development it's lucky to one or two games each decade.  So "working for Steam" is kinda hard to imagine because I'm legitimately not sure what the hell they even do day to day!

15 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

With Steam Direct their pretty much hands off when it comes their store front.  As for game development it's lucky to one or two games each decade.  So "working for Steam" is kinda hard to imagine because I'm legitimately not sure what the hell they even do day to day!

We can always looking into finding out exactly what they do on daily basis. We live in the technology world now, so getting that information wouldn't be that hard. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

We can always looking into finding out exactly what they do on daily basis. We live in the technology world now, so getting that information wouldn't be that hard. 

Then, it's all up to you to find that out for us and enlighten us with your results. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Then, it's all up to you to find that out for us and enlighten us with your results. 

I will definitely look into it, you can be rest assured about that and I'm going to find something out about it. 

The only thing that can make me think less of a game is when I secure a 9-5 type of job and the pay rate is high, which makes me work harder. Such can make me feeling tired, and only playing during the weekend, since the weekend gonna be free. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The only thing that can make me think less of a game is when I secure a 9-5 type of job and the pay rate is high, which makes me work harder. Such can make me feeling tired, and only playing during the weekend, since the weekend gonna be free. 

It's definitely going to be very difficult for you to work 5-9 jobs. Do you want to kill yourself or something? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be very difficult for you to work 5-9 jobs. Do you want to kill yourself or something? 

A lot of people are even struggling with 2 to 3 jobs and you're talking about 5 to 9 jobs. It's absolutely impossible. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Lol, it will really be hectic bro, especially in an offline way. I may prefer working at such duration online, since I stay at the comfort of my home to do. 

On 3/19/2022 at 9:05 AM, Boblee said:

A lot of people are even struggling with 2 to 3 jobs and you're talking about 5 to 9 jobs. It's absolutely impossible. 

I can barely do 4 jobs a day and someone is doing 9 jobs. He must be on drugs to be able to pull it off on daily basis. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can barely do 4 jobs a day and someone is doing 9 jobs. He must be on drugs to be able to pull it off on daily basis. 

To be very honest with you, doing 2 jobs is a tough thing to do because you will hardly have time for yourself and some will do 4 jobs.