Register Now
Heatman

Video games with most thrilling locations?

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I will miss out owing the game for personal due to my console's inability to run the game's preferred console engine. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't play it, once I have friends who have better console engine. 

The sooner you have your console upgraded, the better for you, otherwise you will be missing out on a lot games. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I will miss out owing the game for personal due to my console's inability to run the game's preferred console engine. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't play it, once I have friends who have better console engine. 

Yeah, it's another option for you to get into playing the game but it's going to limit your getting into the game often since you have to go to your friend's to play. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's another option for you to get into playing the game but it's going to limit your getting into the game often since you have to go to your friend's to play. 

I got you, I would be limited to play as I want. Since my friend have a PS4 and Microsoft Windows PC, I can simply hire one from him since he doesn't play them all the time due to work pending when I secure my own better console. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got you, I would be limited to play as I want. Since my friend have a PS4 and Microsoft Windows PC, I can simply hire one from him since he doesn't play them all the time due to work pending when I secure my own better console. 

Seriously, that must be really frustrating to a good extent because most games that are coming out now can't be played on PS3 and you are stuck. 

I think if i can only nominate one game i'd say legend of zelda : breath of the wild.

That world begs to be explored, not only is it beautifull and full of things to do to keep you playing, you just know there is always something around the corner or behind that hill or mountain when you're exploring that could be dangerous, even after 200 hours you're bound to find something you haven't seen yet. 

It also gave me a sense of freedom i haden't experienced since skyrim.

3 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I think if i can only nominate one game i'd say legend of zelda : breath of the wild.

That world begs to be explored, not only is it beautifull and full of things to do to keep you playing, you just know there is always something around the corner or behind that hill or mountain when you're exploring that could be dangerous, even after 200 hours you're bound to find something you haven't seen yet. 

I know @The Blackangelto be a very big fan of The Legend of Zelda series. I would like to hear your opinion on the world of breath of the wild... 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that must be really frustrating to a good extent because most games that are coming out now can't be played on PS3 and you are stuck. 

Yes, they wouldn't start with PS3 either, if not they'll be stuck definitely just as I am.  

15 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Seriously, there is no words to express how good The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild world was well represented. It's one thing that I really enjoyed on the game. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no words to express how good The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild world was well represented. It's one thing that I really enjoyed on the game. 

Well, this review of The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild by WatchMojo says a lot how the game impacted on open world games. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I know @The Blackangelto be a very big fan of The Legend of Zelda series. I would like to hear your opinion on the world of breath of the wild... 

I hate it. The graphics are grade school cheap. They're done by a colorblind seven year old. I'm colorblind and I can see that. The breakable weapons and armor is pure bullshit. The microscopic inventory is bullshit. Having to get the damn glider just to start the fucking game is bullshit. It's a pathetic attempt at a Zelda game. And a worthless one at that. At least the previous entries (with the exception of Wind Waker) had good graphics. The graphics on Links Awakening (Game Boy and Switch) are far superior to BOTW. With the power of the Switch, and current graphical abilities, Nintendo just said "fuck you" to gamers by dumping this pile of shit on us.

24 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I hate it. The graphics are grade school cheap. They're done by a colorblind seven year old. I'm colorblind and I can see that. The breakable weapons and armor is pure bullshit. The microscopic inventory is bullshit. Having to get the damn glider just to start the fucking game is bullshit. It's a pathetic attempt at a Zelda game. And a worthless one at that. At least the previous entries (with the exception of Wind Waker) had good graphics. The graphics on Links Awakening (Game Boy and Switch) are far superior to BOTW. With the power of the Switch, and current graphical abilities, Nintendo just said "fuck you" to gamers by dumping this pile of shit on us.

I wasn't a fan either.  I mentioned it before on THIS thread.  My main issue is that the world was way to large and difficult to traverse.  The breakable weapons and cumbersome inventory system were a pain in the ass to.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't really think that any gamer fancies it when weapons don't have any sort of durability when used. That's pure frustration with class.