Register Now
Heatman

Video games with most thrilling locations?

On 2/24/2022 at 7:54 AM, Heatman said:

The power of getting lost and not reading the map well 🤔.. 

tenor.gif

This is very funny but it's actually true what you said in a way. Some people really such when it comes to reading maps. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

With the way Hong Kong was replicated in the video game Sleeping Dog, it was so real you can't tell any difference. 

That's pretty cool, I watched the sleeping dog video game thriller, I admired the appearance of Hong Kong, the mechanics used in designing Hong Kong character is superb. 

On 2/24/2022 at 1:54 AM, Heatman said:

The power of getting lost and not reading the map well 🤔.. 

tenor.gif

Mexico isn't in RDR2. What you may be referring to is Cuba. There is a short mission in the beggining of the game where Arthur, Dutch and crew get stranded on an island near Cuba. I'm guessing you confused this location for Mexico. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I follow in-game map/quest in order to stay clean with mission and not missing out. 

I used to have the map memorized in GTA San Andreas, well not memorized in the sense I could read the map good, but I just remembered where to drive. Same in Vice City and such. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Mexico isn't in RDR2. What you may be referring to is Cuba. There is a short mission in the beggining of the game where Arthur, Dutch and crew get stranded on an island near Cuba. I'm guessing you confused this location for Mexico. 

I used to have the map memorized in GTA San Andreas, well not memorized in the sense I could read the map good, but I just remembered where to drive. Same in Vice City and such. 

I got your point, it means you've mattered the game so well, to the point you have the map memorized without watching through the downline. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Once you can read the map 🗺 very well, getting by in the game is definitely going to be very easy for you.