Register Now
Techno

The Game Awards 2021 Discussion

11 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

In the UK, the event didn't end until like, 4 AM. 🤕

At least we had Alan Wake II announced. From the brief trailer, I can say that it looks intertesting. But I never really got into the first game. I have it for the Xbox 360, but I just never had my 360 replaced after it died on me.

You should revisit it if you could. It's a great action horror game. Plus it was remastered recently. I'm hearing the new one is going to be more of a survival horror as well. Which kinda scares me, because I'm used to the first game and it's style. 

I'm excited for 2022 and 2023. Hopefully I can finally get a ps5 and series x to experience all these games. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Majority of the new game releases are mainly focused on PS5, Xbox S/X and other higher console engines. The best is settling down and getting the better console at the right time play the newer games. 

That's what's to be expected. We knew going into this new gen that the PS4 and Xbox One/One X are going to stop seeing newer games drop. You'll probably still see mostly indie and smaller games on last gen consoles, but it's going to gradually slow down and the focus will be on the newer gen consoles going forward here. It sucks, but that's the nature of console generations. 

On 12/12/2021 at 5:26 AM, Kane99 said:

That's what's to be expected. We knew going into this new gen that the PS4 and Xbox One/One X are going to stop seeing newer games drop. You'll probably still see mostly indie and smaller games on last gen consoles, but it's going to gradually slow down and the focus will be on the newer gen consoles going forward here. It sucks, but that's the nature of console generations. 

What you said is true, but the games are slowly moving out completely from the last gen consoles and driven full gear to the new gen consoles. 

31 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

What you said is true, but the games are slowly moving out completely from the last gen consoles and driven full gear to the new gen consoles. 

Playstation 4 still carries so many of the games that are available and made for PS5 and other gaming platforms. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Playstation 4 still carries so many of the games that are available and made for PS5 and other gaming platforms. 

You're correct, I am a living witness to that as well, because I have a PS4 console. I play literally all games that's released, majority of them have PS4 version.