Register Now
Kane99

The games you could get from food promotions

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never been fortunate either when it comes to buying snack which is on promo. I tried it when 'indomie here in my country was a hot cake for teens, ate lots of indomies I couldn't win any prize at all. 

I have been eating Indomie noddles for years and I have never seen them offer any kind of games on their promo. 

36 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have been eating Indomie noddles for years and I have never seen them offer any kind of games on their promo. 

Such promo occured when I was a kid about 12-15 years ago. It's been a while for such kind of promo with indomie, such isn't available anymore. 

On 2/15/2022 at 7:41 PM, Justin11 said:

I never been fortunate either when it comes to buying snack which is on promo. I tried it when 'indomie here in my country was a hot cake for teens, ate lots of indomies I couldn't win any prize at all. 

I don't really think that the company have had any kind of deals with any video game's companies in the past. It's going to be very difficult to get such deals from them. 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think that the company have had any kind of deals with any video game's companies in the past. It's going to be very difficult to get such deals from them. 

Back then, they normally have their own animé - like video game appearing resembling Sims kind of video game. I didn't play much of their video game, but back then they had one, I wouldn't remember how it was back then. I didn't get to lay my hands on any of their promo codes after consuming lots of their snacks. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Back then, they normally have their own animé - like video game appearing resembling Sims kind of video game. I didn't play much of their video game, but back then they had one, I wouldn't remember how it was back then. I didn't get to lay my hands on any of their promo codes after consuming lots of their snacks. 

I would look into this and see what I can find out and if they did eventually have offered such services to gamers, I will find out as well. 

46 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I would look into this and see what I can find out and if they did eventually have offered such services to gamers, I will find out as well. 

You can simply find out, their official website is open. Even in IRL football amateur exercises they've also sponsored in the past. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Here's a question. What food or drinks allowed you to buy a game or win a game in a giveaway? Have you ever won a game from a company that has nothing to do with gaming in general?

I have won a generator from Heineken years back when they did a promo. It was shocking for me because it was just with two bottles and a raffle ticket, a draw and viola. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have won a generator from Heineken years back when they did a promo. It was shocking for me because it was just with two bottles and a raffle ticket, a draw and viola. 

You did mentioned about your father owning a pub, so it's not surprising that you know your way around beers and getting something from them. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Bob the Drinker 😂... I'm renaming and having you baptistized now 😂

Well, if there ever is going to be a drinking competition where one can win games, I'm definitely signing up for it 😂..