Register Now
Kane99

Do you feel overwhelmed by your backlog of games?

On 12/15/2021 at 10:27 AM, Heatman said:

I don't get overwhelmed by the size of my backlog but what really overwhelms me is my always buying when I know that I can't touched 5% of what I had already. 

And I believe most of your games are simply soft copies which made it uneasy for you to flip some or exchange some for other games you never played before. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would only feel overwhelmed by my backlog of games only when I'm being forced to purchase the games but once it's my decision, I'll love and live with it. 

Since you aren't forced, then their is nothing feeling overwhelmed for. Even if it's me I'll feel very much overwhelmed when I'm forced or pushed to buy a game I never wanted. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would only feel overwhelmed by my backlog of games only when I'm being forced to purchase the games but once it's my decision, I'll love and live with it. 

I mean, for me, I don't much worry about having a backlog. I know full well I'll never be able to play every game in my collection. I've pretty much come to terms with that. You kinda have to when you're an adult and can't devote the time to gaming as much anymore. So yeah, I don't let it bother me any, because I know I can't play them all, so I will try to play the ones I really want to and will focus on those. 🙂 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I mean, for me, I don't much worry about having a backlog. I know full well I'll never be able to play every game in my collection. I've pretty much come to terms with that. You kinda have to when you're an adult and can't devote the time to gaming as much anymore. So yeah, I don't let it bother me any, because I know I can't play them all, so I will try to play the ones I really want to and will focus on those. 🙂 

Seriously, letting my game's backlog to bother me is like adding salt to the injury. If I worry about it from now till next year, would it change anything? 🙄 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Why are you going to worry about something that doesn't require any thinking? Even if it's one video game I have in my backlog, I wouldn't worry about. 

Once the games are played in a way it gives the gamers the satisfaction that they need, it's all that matters to the gamers. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once the games are played in a way it gives the gamers the satisfaction that they need, it's all that matters to the gamers. 

Correct. Satisfaction matters to gamers, that's the essence of video games. When you lose such satisfaction, you simply lose interest playing such game too.