Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] The FFXIV MSQ is still too frustrating for new players, even with Endwalker

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You should not give up on what you're benefiting. I know you wouldn't do that, if, it is me too, I wouldn't do that as well, given my time off to rack up more achievements. 

Yeah, I'm doing that already. I have collected a few on Nascar games and now, I'm going heavily on Ghost of Tsushima collection. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I'm doing that already. I have collected a few on Nascar games and now, I'm going heavily on Ghost of Tsushima collection. 

Rack up more you can achieve and use them to unlock more amazing features on the game. Because that's the essence of those collections of achievements. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Would you be so kind to show me some of your collection on Ghost of Tsushima props? I really love that game so much. 

10 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I have not played any of these games, but it seems quite odd to me to skip content on purpose. Still, it is good that there are options.

When you have them skipped on purpose, there is always going to be a possibility that it might come back to back you up and pose a good challenge. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you have them skipped on purpose, there is always going to be a possibility that it might come back to back you up and pose a good challenge. 

It's never advisable to skip such contents because the tips or achievements you would miss out on it will be very difficult to cover up. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's never advisable to skip such contents because the tips or achievements you would miss out on it will be very difficult to cover up. 

Unless the content is making it very difficult to progress on the game, then it's doomed for it to be skipped in my opinion. 

On 1/14/2022 at 10:14 AM, Boblee said:

In that case, then I will not blame any gamer who chooses to skip the content because it's not positioned to make like easy for him. 

Seriously, gamers skips games contents all the time as long as it suits their gaming interests most of the time. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, gamers skips games contents all the time as long as it suits their gaming interests most of the time. 

Exactly, it's a playing choice and no one can force you to play what you don't want to play in most cases as long as it's not forced by the game. 

On 1/15/2022 at 10:08 PM, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's a playing choice and no one can force you to play what you don't want to play in most cases as long as it's not forced by the game. 

Seriously, it's actually why I have seen a lot of gamers quit some games without looking back when the game becomes too frustrating. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's actually why I have seen a lot of gamers quit some games without looking back when the game becomes too frustrating. 

It's the timing that's the biggest challenge most gamers face to not have it to play games that are are too demanding. 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:14 PM, Justin11 said:

I am yet to play FFIXV, with what I saw Admin talk about, I see the game being interesting. Endwalker should go on doing great job and make the game fascinating for everyone. 

FFXIV isn't even my all time favorite when it comes to the Final Fantasy game franchise. It's the Final Fantasy 7 for me. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

FFXIV isn't even my all time favorite when it comes to the Final Fantasy game franchise. It's the Final Fantasy 7 for me. 

Final Fantasy 7 is only Final Fantasy series that I'm strongly against Square Enix trying to pull off any other remakes or remastered on it, otherwise they are going to ruin the game.