Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] The FFXIV MSQ is still too frustrating for new players, even with Endwalker

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

FFXIV isn't even my all time favorite when it comes to the Final Fantasy game franchise. It's the Final Fantasy 7 for me. 

FFVII have been gamers favourite when it comes to FF series to date. That is my No 1 in the list of Final Fantasy series. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

FFVII have been gamers favourite when it comes to FF series to date. That is my No 1 in the list of Final Fantasy series. 

The Final Fantasy 7 Remake is also very exceptional as well for me to play as well. It's why the game have stood out for so long as one of the best of the FF series. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

The Final Fantasy 7 Remake is also very exceptional as well for me to play as well. It's why the game have stood out for so long as one of the best of the FF series. 

Sure, that's gamers choice, any one who has made majority of the FF series games, will come to learn that FF7 beats all other. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

To some extent, I did enjoyed playing Final Fantasy XV simply because of the character of Noctis and his sacrifice in the end of the game. 

20 minutes ago, Heatman said:

To some extent, I did enjoyed playing Final Fantasy XV simply because of the character of Noctis and his sacrifice in the end of the game. 

Remember, their was a time you shared the trailer of the FFXV here on VGR. Where Noctis performed something emotional and heartfelt. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, that's gamers choice, any one who has made majority of the FF series games, will come to learn that FF7 beats all other. 

We have our differences when it comes to our choices or preferences. There are some gamers that will tell otherwise when it comes to their best FF games. 

49 minutes ago, Boblee said:

We have our differences when it comes to our choices or preferences. There are some gamers that will tell otherwise when it comes to their best FF games. 

It is believing that way, choices are made differently no doubt. Some gamers can still come and tell you they dislike FFVII and love FFIV or their about.