Register Now
Kane99

Should all games have cloud saving as a backup?

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I really hate those kind of mails and I get to unsubscribe from their notifications immediately I get them knowing well that I didn't subscribe to them. 

Seriously, there is no way you would expect me to be allowing the unending spams they fill up my inbox with. I'm getting off their list immediately. 

On 12/30/2021 at 9:38 AM, Boblee said:

I really hate those kind of mails and I get to unsubscribe from their notifications immediately I get them knowing well that I didn't subscribe to them. 

You ought too, because the people that paid to have your data exchanged to them simply want customers for their own product by all means, even if it's an illegal product. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You ought too, because the people that paid to have your data exchanged to them simply want customers for their own product by all means, even if it's an illegal product. 

It's how they spam with their mails that's very frustrating for me. If it's something that comes in once in a while, I might overlook it. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some companies go to any extent to get business data that's going to help them make sales at the expense and privacy of the data owners. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some companies go to any extent to get business data that's going to help them make sales at the expense and privacy of the data owners. 

And it's what Google is always there to do for them by selling to the highest bidder. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

And it's what Google is always there to do for them by selling to the highest bidder. 

Seriously, Google is too big to do that but on the other hand, information is worth more than one can ever imagine. 

On 1/3/2022 at 11:04 AM, Boblee said:

It's how they spam with their mails that's very frustrating for me. If it's something that comes in once in a while, I might overlook it. 

That's how spamming comes in, I try to avoid such kind of mails when I never authorized it. 

On 1/3/2022 at 12:04 PM, Heatman said:

That's how Google makes money too, they sell those information to them and they get paid huge amount of money overall from such kind of customers. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's how spamming comes in, I try to avoid such kind of mails when I never authorized it. 

That's how Google makes money too, they sell those information to them and they get paid huge amount of money overall from such kind of customers. 

Seriously, I really hate getting spam messages because it's something that's very frustrating most of the time especially when the messages isn't worth crap to me. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I really hate getting spam messages because it's something that's very frustrating most of the time especially when the messages isn't worth crap to me. 

You're right bro. I never loved getting spam messages as well, because I never requested for it either. That's the kind of censorship we are talking about, which Google and Facebook is into, exposing our private info to third parties. 

52 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're right bro. I never loved getting spam messages as well, because I never requested for it either. That's the kind of censorship we are talking about, which Google and Facebook is into, exposing our private info to third parties. 

Not most people are now into making use of Facebook but as for Google, we simply can't do without it, otherwise the company will be down now. 

43 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Not most people are now into making use of Facebook but as for Google, we simply can't do without it, otherwise the company will be down now. 

Almost everything we do with mobile phone is centred to Google. We can't run away from their guidance, but the censorship shouldn't be done anymore. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Almost everything we do with mobile phone is centred to Google. We can't run away from their guidance, but the censorship shouldn't be done anymore. 

Yeah exactly, Google is keyed in almost everything that's connected to online. It's why we can't let it go especially with data and everything. 

47 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, Google is keyed in almost everything that's connected to online. It's why we can't let it go especially with data and everything. 

Sure, Google is everywhere you go, it got all our datas. It can do whatever with it, but they aren't using it for fraudulent purposes, they simply offer few of our data to third party for their own business promotion. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The use of Google makes everything easier but at the cost of having your data sold to the highest bidder in the information market. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why most users can't quit making use of Google and all its services because it's way ahead of its competitors. 

Edited by Boblee