Register Now
The Blackangel

What Is The Greatest Gaming Related Gift You Have Ever Received?

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

But yeah, have you spoken with your friend about it recently? 

Nah it's been like 12 years since we saw eachother, you know how that goes with school friends once you graduate, you'll try and see eachother a few times before each goes their seperate ways and move on with their lives.

Just now, Yaramaki said:

Nah it's been like 12 years since we saw eachother, you know how that goes with school friends once you graduate, you'll try and see eachother a few times before each goes their seperate ways and move on with their lives.

Exactly, I think it's been more than 18 years since I met my school buddies last. I still have some of them as friends on Instagram but that's as far as it goes. 

2020 would have been my 20 year HS reunion. Except I dropped out a year and a half prior to graduation. Yet I was still invited to the 10 year reunion. Maybe it was because I was still invited to graduation. The superintendent specifically told me they wanted to give me a diploma so I didn't come back, with all the rumors that were going around about me.

That was fine with me as I vowed to never go back to that town again. And I have kept that vow for the last 22 years.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

2020 would have been my 20 year HS reunion. Except I dropped out a year and a half prior to graduation. Yet I was still invited to the 10 year reunion. Maybe it was because I was still invited to graduation. The superintendent specifically told me they wanted to give me a diploma so I didn't come back, with all the rumors that were going around about me.

That was fine with me as I vowed to never go back to that town again. And I have kept that vow for the last 22 years.

Anything that's good for you sanity should be your priority. So, you stick to that and be good because in the end, what matters is only you. 

On 2/8/2022 at 8:20 AM, Heatman said:

Nothing would ever make me take playing video games away from my kids as long as I know how to mould their gaming foundation to get them taking part in the best games that's going to favor them. 

Control in their games selection to play is what's going to matter a lot because when they get into playing games they aren't supposed to be playing, all is going to go wrong. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Anything that's good for you sanity should be your priority. So, you stick to that and be good because in the end, what matters is only you. 

A lot of people say this as a joke, but I'm being dead serious when I say that the majority of my sanity was gone long ago. Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies. But never try to deny the simple fact that all is not well upstairs for me. I may be entertaining to some, I am obnoxious to most. The rest just take no interaction. My feeling on that has always been the same.

Something I have said for more than 20 years, when I either didn't know what to say, or just didn't care is "Good for you, or fuck you, whichever you prefer."

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

A lot of people say this as a joke, but I'm being dead serious when I say that the majority of my sanity was gone long ago. Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies. But never try to deny the simple fact that all is not well upstairs for me. I may be entertaining to some, I am obnoxious to most. The rest just take no interaction. My feeling on that has always been the same.

Something I have said for more than 20 years, when I either didn't know what to say, or just didn't care is "Good for you, or fuck you, whichever you prefer."

We all have our evils bottled up somewhere one way or another and it's all tensed up to appear when there is a trigger. I'm not surprised at all, it's like that with you as well. 

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You're even doing alright in my opinion compared a friend of mine in the neighborhood whom his own was so bad it turned him into an extreme introvert. He barely relates with his fellow human being. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're even doing alright in my opinion compared a friend of mine in the neighborhood whom his own was so bad it turned him into an extreme introvert. He barely relates with his fellow human being. 

I know how it is being an introvert. I wouldn't leave my house if it was burning. Too many people around. The fire department and rubberneckers. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll burn.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I know how it is being an introvert. I wouldn't leave my house if it was burning. Too many people around. The fire department and rubberneckers. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll burn.

Seriously, the personality of introvert is something that I really dread so much because it's going to have you in a corner where you actually need help but you can't bring yourself to ask for it.