Register Now
The Blackangel

What Is The Greatest Gaming Related Gift You Have Ever Received?

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Correct, not everyone is scammer, we have users, companies that operates legitimately no matter how much you're dealing with them. 

Not every online store are into scams. There are so many good ones out there for games like Steam and the rest. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Not every online store are into scams. There are so many good ones out there for games like Steam and the rest. 

That's why we ought to be careful online due to clone websites being around acting as if they're the real ones. 

11 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why we ought to be careful online due to clone websites being around acting as if they're the real ones. 

It's why when I ordered the gaming gift I gave my brother as a valentine gift, I made use of Amazon.com to avoid any stories. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Those tend to be easy to find, just keep an eye on the url, as that will tell you what you're getting. If it looks suspicious, it probably is. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Those tend to be easy to find, just keep an eye on the url, as that will tell you what you're getting. If it looks suspicious, it probably is. 

Some people don't look that deep when it comes to the website url most of the time. It's happened to me a few times. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yes, we shouldn't fall too ignorant and forgetting to keep in check of the real website, by comparing the two sites, that will enable us to know the one that is fake. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why when I ordered the gaming gift I gave my brother as a valentine gift, I made use of Amazon.com to avoid any stories. 

That's cool, Amazon is very much reliable and they deliver in all parts of the world, even if their shipping fees is high, but it is affordable too, if you need the product. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool, Amazon is very much reliable and they deliver in all parts of the world, even if their shipping fees is high, but it is affordable too, if you need the product. 

Yeah, it's something that's happened to be in the past when what I ordered was not what was delivered because of wrong packaging. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:00 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that's happened to be in the past when what I ordered was not what was delivered because of wrong packaging. 

That's abysmal, so what did you come to do after discovering it buddy? 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's abysmal, so what did you come to do after discovering it buddy? 

What's there to do but to contact back the customer service and report the incident for them to prepare for the product to be returned. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They bought to, because I wouldn't purchase a game and seeing it being unplayable. Such can't be a total waste for me, it must be appealing to me and not bring nightmare. 

It's really a shame that they can even make such kind of mistakes in our world today when it comes to business.