Register Now
The Blackangel

What Is The Greatest Gaming Related Gift You Have Ever Received?

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually purchased that for myself. I think that it was around that same amount of $18 that I got it for last 2 years. 

It's Red Dead Redemption 2 own that I'm looking forward to getting for my Playstation 4. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

You should look out for other means or online stores that can easily deliver to your location. 

I have the ones here in my locality, but you can't compare their prices with that of eBay. eBay sells cheaper than the online stores we have here. 

49 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I have the ones here in my locality, but you can't compare their prices with that of eBay. eBay sells cheaper than the online stores we have here. 

Yeah exactly, that's something that's very true about the products that are available on eBay. They are indeed cheaper. 

15 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah exactly, that's something that's very true about the products that are available on eBay. They are indeed cheaper. 

Exactly, I can't compare such kind of cheaper price with what the local online store here in my country sell their items. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, I can't compare such kind of cheaper price with what the local online store here in my country sell their items. 

Now, the question is on the quality of these products... If they have better quality, then there is no case at all not to get from them. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Now, the question is on the quality of these products... If they have better quality, then there is no case at all not to get from them. 

Exactly bro, I believe eBay has quality products and low quality as well it depends on the vendors out there. Some prefer to act dubious, while some aren't that way. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly bro, I believe eBay has quality products and low quality as well it depends on the vendors out there. Some prefer to act dubious, while some aren't that way. 

Yeah, it's something that I have experienced in the past when a cheaper product ordered online was full of trash. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

When it comes to online, you don't know anyone, you just have to be careful with some buyers to stay away from being ripped off. 

If you deal with a trustworthy company that's been in business for years, there is no way you would be getting scammed. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why I prefer dealing on any marketplace with escrow, since not many such feature, it means I am trading vulnerably. But stores like Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, Alibaba etc, are good due to their reputation in keeping it clean. 

Amazon and eBay seems to do it for me perfectly and they have never given me any reason to think otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Amazon and eBay seems to do it for me perfectly and they have never given me any reason to think otherwise. 

They're the best when it comes to quality and good customer service as well. The only downside with eBay is lack of shipment to other countries especially the lower countries. 

On 2/27/2022 at 12:30 AM, Heatman said:

If you deal with a trustworthy company that's been in business for years, there is no way you would be getting scammed. 

Correct, not everyone is scammer, we have users, companies that operates legitimately no matter how much you're dealing with them.