Register Now
Hammerklavier

Your thoughts on games you played for the first time this year

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sooner or later, some of the proposed games of 2022 would be coming out and I'm not going to miss out on any of them. 

If you have the funds mate, you shouldn't miss out on any interesting games of your choice, get them and enjoy the fun around them. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you have the funds mate, you shouldn't miss out on any interesting games of your choice, get them and enjoy the fun around them. 

I have already started to make plans on the budget for the games that I'm getting this year and hopefully by next month, I will have that sorted out. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have already started to make plans on the budget for the games that I'm getting this year and hopefully by next month, I will have that sorted out. 

This is the best way to make sure that you don't become wanting along the line when you are trying to spend money on your games. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's cool man, having a budget for all you want to spend on games for the year is hyper encouraging. You should go on with your hood plan, I am open to hearing from you. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool man, having a budget for all you want to spend on games for the year is hyper encouraging. You should go on with your hood plan, I am open to hearing from you. 

Seriously, it's the best way to go about getting games, otherwise you will end up spending above what you intended. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's actually a really good friend of mine who taught me how to do that budgeting for my games to be on a safer side. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

The more that I play Ghost of Tsushima, the more I think I get better at it. Now, I have mastered making use of bow and arrows. 

That's very interesting because I can remember the challenges that you complained about when you were learning it. 

On 1/12/2022 at 9:28 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's actually a really good friend of mine who taught me how to do that budgeting for my games to be on a safer side. 

Your friend really made you to stay at the safer side of spending spree. If you make financial decisions without plans, you know it's a whopping money spree. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Your friend really made you to stay at the safer side of spending spree. If you make financial decisions without plans, you know it's a whopping money spree. 

Yeah, he sure did because I'm very sure that most gamers spend more than they plan to do on so many games they don't even play. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:26 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, he sure did because I'm very sure that most gamers spend more than they plan to do on so many games they don't even play. 

As I've always said, those kind of gamers have in excess that's why they don't care how much they are spending on games. 

On 1/13/2022 at 1:54 PM, Boblee said:

That's very interesting because I can remember the challenges that you complained about when you were learning it. 

Yeah exactly, it was never easy but really very frustrating most of the time. If I wasn't determined to learn it, I would have given up. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, it was never easy but really very frustrating most of the time. If I wasn't determined to learn it, I would have given up. 

Yeah, I was well aware of the challenge you had yourself in and steps that you had to take and go stay with a friend to teach you. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I was well aware of the challenge you had yourself in and steps that you had to take and go stay with a friend to teach you. 

It took me roughly two good months of playing and learning off and on before I was able to master it efficiently.