Register Now
StaceyPowers

Bad game design vs. subjectively unintuitive game design

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Then it might be from the game since others runs very well. So, the one that's not working well should have a problem. 

Now, you got exactly what I was saying. My console is running smoothly, I knew it's the game which is glitched, that is slowing down. 

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Now, you got exactly what I was saying. My console is running smoothly, I knew it's the game which is glitched, that is slowing down. 

Which particular video game was giving you that issue when it comes to lagging whenever you are playing it? 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What if you're gaming system is running other games smoothly, then what might be the cause? 

I think that's something that's only happened to me on my smartphone back then when I was playing heavily on mobile. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It will happen that way because you're playing excessively, and your mobile will definitely lag. 

It's all because of the smartphone memory especially the smartphone RAM. It's very small and can't carry the games. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:18 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It will happen that way because you're playing excessively, and your mobile will definitely lag. 

The memory of the smartphone was the biggest problem with playing video games with it. I later had that figured out and fixed it. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's all because of the smartphone memory especially the smartphone RAM. It's very small and can't carry the games. 

Yes, that's why we need to checkmate the seize of the games we are downloading, if it will be compatible with our device to avoid lagging. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, that's why we need to checkmate the seize of the games we are downloading, if it will be compatible with our device to avoid lagging. 

If you smartphone memory is small, it doesn't matter checking anything because the memory will always be an issue. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What's the games that you have played which you can categorize as the worst when it comes to its designs?