Register Now
StaceyPowers

Bad game design vs. subjectively unintuitive game design

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's the games that you have played which you can categorize as the worst when it comes to its designs? 

Hatred, Aliens Colonial Marines, Rogue Warrior, Perfect Dark Zero etc. This are few games I played in the past with low graphical quality but kinda interesting. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Unskippable Cutscenes is one bad design that I find very annoying as well as frustrating in video games. I want to play games and not watch movies. 

Omg yes. I hate when we're forced to watch a cutscene, especially if it's a long one and right before a boss battle. No one wants to sit through a long cutscene, lose the boss fight and then rinse and repeat. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Omg yes. I hate when we're forced to watch a cutscene, especially if it's a long one and right before a boss battle. No one wants to sit through a long cutscene, lose the boss fight and then rinse and repeat. 

Seriously, the long ones are the most frustrating part of it. If it's short, I wouldn't really mind too much but the long ones are killers. 

59 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't get such kind of time to sit doing nothing just to finish up a long trailer. I love the shorter ones that has nice substance. 

Trailers that are too long aren't even watched that much and it's why they have learnt to keep it within 2 to 4 minutes max.