Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you plan for the end of a game?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't play bets aside from football matches either. I wouldn't bet in a sports events that isn't accustomed to me. 

It's the best way to gamble with games or in games if you ask me. Look at real life gambling, it's focused more on football. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't play bets aside from football matches either. I wouldn't bet in a sports events that isn't accustomed to me. 

I have seen dog racing and horse racing bets being carried out but it's not something that I can get in when it comes to gaming and betting. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have seen dog racing and horse racing bets being carried out but it's not something that I can get in when it comes to gaming and betting. 

I wouldn't gamble on such either, very risky indeed. I wouldn't even understand how that prediction will go. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Every video game has its own way of ending..of you're lucky enough to reach it's climax, then it is tremendous achievement. Not everyone can succeed in reaching a video game's ending stage. 

Yeah, that's for sure and the reason why it's not necessarily important trying to force a game, if it's not getting there, take some time off. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Every video game has its own way of ending..of you're lucky enough to reach it's climax, then it is tremendous achievement. Not everyone can succeed in reaching a video game's ending stage. 

It's actually some gamers are willing to go to any length to see their gaming end materialized. It doesn't work for me that way at all. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually some gamers are willing to go to any length to see their gaming end materialized. It doesn't work for me that way at all. 

That's to say, every one got choice. I am simply like you, I go for my own choice by enjoying the game slowly not rushing at all. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's to say, every one got choice. I am simply like you, I go for my own choice by enjoying the game slowly not rushing at all. 

Although, there are some gamers who would play and rush their game and still very well enjoy every bit of time spent on it. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Although, there are some gamers who would play and rush their game and still very well enjoy every bit of time spent on it. 

Yeah, that's very correct. People's perception and understanding differs from person to person. We are all different individuals. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's why no matter how bad a video game is made, there will always be a gamer out there who would fancy it. 

Welcome to the world of video games fans indifferences. We are built that way and it's never going to change. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Welcome to the world of video games fans indifferences. We are built that way and it's never going to change. 

It's actually what makes video games sell because there is always someone out there that's willing to play the game. 

On 2/19/2022 at 9:47 PM, Boblee said:

Yes, it is possible for some gamers but not for me, I wouldn't rush when I am enjoying the game which I wanted for long. 

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it is possible for some gamers but not for me, I wouldn't rush when I am enjoying the game which I wanted for long. 

One of my colleague enjoys playing his video games that way and there is nothing you would say that's going to make him change how he plays.