Register Now
Kane99

Do you think let's players & Streamers will be featured in theaters?

Do you think one day, we could see let's players and streamers in actual theaters? I know some let's players have done live shows, but I bet people would pay to see some streams and events in a movie theater. Idk, do you think it could work?

20 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Do you think one day, we could see let's players and streamers in actual theaters? I know some let's players have done live shows, but I bet people would pay to see some streams and events in a movie theater. Idk, do you think it could work?

There is a possibility that it's something that can happen. In fact, it seems like it's going to be interesting in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is a possibility that it's something that can happen. In fact, it seems like it's going to be interesting in my opinion. 

It has kinda started already. There are streams that have happened in theaters and other esports events too. I could totally see more theaters opening up such options down the road. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It has kinda started already. There are streams that have happened in theaters and other esports events too. I could totally see more theaters opening up such options down the road. 

Following esports events  has been something that's proved to be a hot hit over the years. So, it's very understandable that it's something that gaining more popularity.