Register Now
Kane99

Was 2021 the worst year ever for games?

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is all I could be able to find on games that are to be released this year 2022. As for now, none is out yet but will soon. 

https://www.polygon.com/22850317/video-games-2022-releases-best-upcoming-most-anticipated-release-dates

I'm going to cool down and pick out one or more games that I'm going to purchase for play this year which I hope wouldn't disappoint me. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The list is there for you to make your choice. I believe you've come up with a choice @Heatman? What's your choice which you picked out from the list? 

Not many yet. As for now, I'm only interested in getting Elden Ring. I would like to get more but I'm yet to decide. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Not many yet. As for now, I'm only interested in getting Elden Ring. I would like to get more but I'm yet to decide. 

I believe Elden Ring is projected to get released this year 2022. I didn't get to know the exact date, but let's expect it to get released any month of 2022. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I believe Elden Ring is projected to get released this year 2022. I didn't get to know the exact date, but let's expect it to get released any month of 2022. 

Well, I'm all ears on the floor waiting for the release of the game and once it's out, I'm definitely going to get it by God's grace. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Well, I'm all ears on the floor waiting for the release of the game and once it's out, I'm definitely going to get it by God's grace. 

You should start saving money for the game, to get either of the play station 4 type or the PC version. So, it wouldn't take you unaware since you told me earlier that you want to be one of it's first timers. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You should start saving money for the game, to get either of the play station 4 type or the PC version. So, it wouldn't take you unaware since you told me earlier that you want to be one of it's first timers. 

Yeah, the money for the game isn't going to be a problem for me because I always have my gaming budget for the year. 

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the money for the game isn't going to be a problem for me because I always have my gaming budget for the year. 

This is the best way to go about getting games and once you keep to that budget, you won't be in a fix because of over spending. 

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I know you've made your 2022 gaming budget already? To know exactly how much it will cost you for the games you want to purchase for the year. 

36 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I know you've made your 2022 gaming budget already? To know exactly how much it will cost you for the games you want to purchase for the year. 

Some that are very rich can budget at least a minimum of $300 to $500 for their games purchase in a year. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is all I could be able to find on games that are to be released this year 2022. As for now, none is out yet but will soon. 

https://www.polygon.com/22850317/video-games-2022-releases-best-upcoming-most-anticipated-release-dates

I saw many games listed to be released in this 2022, I am ready for the games including Lord of the rings. 

17 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I saw many games listed to be released in this 2022, I am ready for the games including Lord of the rings. 

Lord of the Rings? Was it included in the list of games that are coming out this 2022? If yes, I'm definitely not missing it because I really liked the movie. 

I'm starting to feel like 2022 is going to be much of the same, but now with NFTs and the continuing problems of bad treatment by big time studios, I don't see things going much better this year. We'll get a good deal of games, but I think it's going to result in problems again this year. 

With the inclusion of NFTs to video games, I don't see much improvement. Users are simply feeling dissatisfied with the provision of NFTs, it shouldn't be added, because it's a plus to the video game companies to bring in more ways of sucking from gamers. 

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm starting to feel like 2022 is going to be much of the same, but now with NFTs and the continuing problems of bad treatment by big time studios, I don't see things going much better this year. We'll get a good deal of games, but I think it's going to result in problems again this year. 

The truth of the matter is that the problems will always be there, it's the effort these companies make in giving gamers something that's wort it that matters.