Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are your craziest gaming predictions for the next half century?

Do we even have predictions into the next 50 years? I imagine by then vr would have been the way to game. But i could see gaming going the way of streaming. So that all we'd need is to buy the games and a headset to stream them. 

I think realism will be a big feature, but I don't think the gaming industry will change too much. 

I'm looking at having our subconscious tapped into the gaming world where the character appears to be your real copy where you feel exactly what happens to you in the gaming world in real life except dying. 

Edited by Heatman

On 1/3/2022 at 2:11 AM, Kane99 said:

Do we even have predictions into the next 50 years? I imagine by then vr would have been the way to game. But i could see gaming going the way of streaming. So that all we'd need is to buy the games and a headset to stream them. 

I think realism will be a big feature, but I don't think the gaming industry will change too much. 

Yeah, definitely with time gaming would be very convincing and real that it's something that will be difficult to differentiate. 

On 1/3/2022 at 2:11 AM, Kane99 said:

With the way VR is being used in video games, it's most likely that it's going to get better and better with good realist graphics. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Games are set to go full-time Virtual reality sooner, and some gamers are waiting do such moment to follow suit and enjoy the fun around VR. 

With everything currently going through that direction, it's inevitable because the process have already long started. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

With everything currently going through that direction, it's inevitable because the process have already long started. 

It's actually what's expected with the level of recognition and technology that we have today which these companies have embraced because some games are now after more beauty in games. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

I've seen some games being recreated to be in metaverse VR world, but it isn't rampant, it's a gradual process. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:33 PM, Heatman said:

It's actually what's expected with the level of recognition and technology that we have today which these companies have embraced because some games are now after more beauty in games. 

For some gamers, if the game's anesthetics isn't top notch and great, they are never getting into playing the games at all for any reason whatsoever. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

For some gamers, if the game's anesthetics isn't top notch and great, they are never getting into playing the games at all for any reason whatsoever. 

I'm definitely one of such gamers. As much as I want every other aspect of the games to be good, the graphics can't be a letdown.