Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about boss fights with multiple stages?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's quite ridiculous, I know myself well, I will definitely quit the game when I don't see anything moving me to continue playing it, when the boss enemy prove too elusive to go down. 

Exactly what I think too. They are simply just trying to prolong the game but the approach is completely off. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly what I think too. They are simply just trying to prolong the game but the approach is completely off. 

Yes, that's exactly what I sense too, they want the gamer to try hard before overcoming the game levels. But it shouldn't go down that way. 

On 1/15/2022 at 1:42 AM, Heatman said:

It's indeed very lazy. Like what do they think by making such...? If they lack content on what to make, then then shouldn't have made the game in a rush. 

Time constraints or because they know the formula has worked for many other games. I think it's just something they rush doing. Maybe they didn't think ahead of time about how the final boss would work or something. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Time constraints or because they know the formula has worked for many other games. I think it's just something they rush doing. Maybe they didn't think ahead of time about how the final boss would work or something. 

I don't even think that they are doing enough or even asking more questions or researching into what's going to count in making their games stand out. 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:24 PM, Kane99 said:

I think that it's more of as a result of time constraints in most cases for these developers as they try to rush the games. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's more of as a result of time constraints in most cases for these developers as they try to rush the games. 

When the company rushes the developers to get the games out, they will have no option but to rush it all and damn the consequences. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

When the company rushes the developers to get the games out, they will have no option but to rush it all and damn the consequences. 

Both EA, Ubisoft, Activision Blizzard, Rockstar and so much more are all guilty of doing that to their developers....and it's all for what?