Register Now
StaceyPowers

What musical artists are featured most often in games?

I honestly couldn't tell you. There are so many composers in gaming, that I couldn't say just one. I know Anamanaguchi is an 8bit band that has done music for a few video games, but I don't know any important artists who do music for many video games. Maybe Akira Yamaoka, who's done a lot of the silent hill games and games from Konami. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really enjoyed playing some of the Rap artists especially DMX. He's one hell of a player. 

If you are rap lover, you will definitely love the rap musicians set up appearances that are playable in the game. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you are rap lover, you will definitely love the rap musicians set up appearances that are playable in the game. 

Of course yes, I'm a rap lover. One of DMX movies where he featured that I liked a lot was Cradle 2 the Grave which Jet Li featured in too. 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:43 AM, Heatman said:

Of course yes, I'm a rap lover. One of DMX movies where he featured that I liked a lot was Cradle 2 the Grave which Jet Li featured in too. 

I would never forget that movie Cradle 2 the Grave which Jet Li featured  because it was a very big hit years ago. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I really love the first time I listened to Bruno Mars's 'Mary you' on my PS2 console back then when playing PES 2010. 

What's the game that Bruno Mars featured in with the song Merry you? I can't seem to remember the particular video game. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:45 PM, Boblee said:

I would never forget that movie Cradle 2 the Grave which Jet Li featured  because it was a very big hit years ago. 

Seriously, I couldn't get enough of the movie back then especially with having Jet Li in the movie who's my favorite Chinese actor. 

I wonder if the movie had a video game?? 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

@Bobleehave already shared that and it's why I picked out the game where the movie actor DMX featured in rap games. 

I never knew that Boblee shared something like this, okay no problem. I love rap music in video games, that's one of my favourite music genres.