Register Now
StaceyPowers

What musical artists are featured most often in games?

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are you kidding me right now, like seriously? 🤔 

tenor.gif

You love this image alot, anytime I see it, it simply hit my laughter. I'm not kidding you I was simply lost, without knowing you posted something like that before I did mine. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You love this image alot, anytime I see it, it simply hit my laughter. I'm not kidding you I was simply lost, without knowing you posted something like that before I did mine. 

Yeah, I have figured that out already and it's not really a big deal. So, don't worry too much about it my friend. 

On 1/11/2022 at 3:26 AM, Justin11 said:

Seriously the GIF is really that hilarious whenever I get to see it and it looks like he's got it on a speed dial. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, same here too, he doesn't joke with it. That's okay, it's part of the fun in here. 

Some people are really good when it comes to knowing how to express their feelings with so many things than just words. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Some people are really good when it comes to knowing how to express their feelings with so many things than just words. 

Yeah, I get that a lot of time when it comes to how I make use of GIF and even stickers to express my feelings all the time. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:04 PM, Boblee said:

What's the game that Bruno Mars featured in with the song Merry you? I can't seem to remember the particular video game. 

I mentioned it for you, which is PES 2010 for PS2. Of you have your PS2 you'll definitely see it there. Up to this moment, I never stopped listening to such solo love song. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:56 PM, Heatman said:

Yes, and one of us are like that, it amuse me to see some action emojis that gives funny facial expressions. It makes them more blissful, fun filled one. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think that any of them personally featured in the games that their songs was used do they?? 

Yeah, you're correct. Most of them there is just their music that's featured in the games that took part in.