Register Now
StaceyPowers

Favorite FMV games?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played policenauts before, it's my first time hearing about the name, I will look forward to the game if it's compatible with my console. 

It was actually on my Playstation 1 that I had it played out years ago. I'm not sure if you may still get it now for PS3. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was actually on my Playstation 1 that I had it played out years ago. I'm not sure if you may still get it now for PS3. 

I never even had fun playing this game to be very honest with you. It's one of those off games that never clicked for me. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I simply saw the image quality, it's simply a downgraded one compared to the modern console games now. I know it was interesting during it's era. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I simply saw the image quality, it's simply a downgraded one compared to the modern console games now. I know it was interesting during it's era. 

For a game that's on PlayStation 1, that's what should be expected in terms of features and graphics quality. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

For a game that's on PlayStation 1, that's what should be expected in terms of features and graphics quality. 

Exactly. When Playstation 1 came out, it was considered the best ever made gaming console till the later ones were made. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sure, PS1 console isn't up to the level of other high quality consoles. But at least the game you showed never disappointed during the time you posted it with what I got you said. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, PS1 console isn't up to the level of other high quality consoles. But at least the game you showed never disappointed during the time you posted it with what I got you said. 

Seriously, Playstation 1 was a very big thing when it came out because there was no gaming console like it, even in game's quality of graphics too. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, Playstation 1 was a very big thing when it came out because there was no gaming console like it, even in game's quality of graphics too. 

Seriously, most consoles games players never missed out on Playstation 1 because it laid the foundation of all PS. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, most consoles games players never missed out on Playstation 1 because it laid the foundation of all PS. 

It took me a while to get over playing with my Playstation 1 even when I already owned my Playstation 2. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It took me a while to get over playing with my Playstation 1 even when I already owned my Playstation 2. 

It's actually that understandable because you will certainly have more games to play on the Playstation 1 than the new purchased PS2. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:46 PM, Heatman said:

Yes, especially during the earlier time when consoles weren't popular. I believe the console have been around around early 90s, guessed right?  

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, especially during the earlier time when consoles weren't popular. I believe the console have been around around early 90s, guessed right?  

Of course yes, consoles were existing even in the 80's, it's been around for a while now and it's the development that amazes me. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wasn't surprised at your question because you did started out as a gamer not too long ago. So, it's okay that you have a lot to catch up on. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:36 AM, Boblee said:

I wasn't surprised at your question because you did started out as a gamer not too long ago. So, it's okay that you have a lot to catch up on. 

Yeah man, I have alot to catch up. I was born state 90s, I didn't fitness the starting of PS1, I didn't even play any of it's game, and SNES, Ninetendo 64 and other retro consoles.