Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or fights that seemed easier after you heard someone say they were easy?

Sometimes I run into situations where a fight seems really hard to me. So, I go online and look up advice, only to discover I am already doing it basically right. Other gamers will mention the fight is pretty easy. I will come back, and suddenly, the fight will be easy. Does anyone else ever have this happen? It’s almost like what holds me back is just believing a scenario is harder than it is.

I remember people telling me the controls to drive in True Crime: Streets of LA were awful, but I remember enjoying the driving.

I can't remember a time where anyone told me a certain boss was easier or harder. Though I'm sure there was a time where that did happen. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Gamers always have something to say, I don't pay much attention to what others say about the games I play due to mixed opinions. It is understandable that experience differs, it is harder for a beginner than an expert. 

Seriously, it's never that easy for beginners because everything is definitely going to be very difficult for them to cope with. 

On 1/3/2022 at 2:07 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's never that easy for beginners because everything is definitely going to be very difficult for them to cope with. 

You're right, it happened due to experience. A beginner will always struggle to catch up with a new video game he or she started with. 

Also, some of the Colossus in Shadow of the Colossus were a lot easier than I thought. I remember coming back to my save a many years ago, and had to fight a colossus and it turned out to be pretty easy to get back into. The controls are still messy on the PS2, but it still plays well. I still have like 5 or 6 colossus to defeat yet, and I think I still have the save file from way back then. lol

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Also, some of the Colossus in Shadow of the Colossus were a lot easier than I thought. I remember coming back to my save a many years ago, and had to fight a colossus and it turned out to be pretty easy to get back into. The controls are still messy on the PS2, but it still plays well. I still have like 5 or 6 colossus to defeat yet, and I think I still have the save file from way back then. lol

I had serious challenges with playing games on my Playstation 2 back then especially with the game's controls on some certain games. It's why I didn't pause giving it away. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're right, it happened due to experience. A beginner will always struggle to catch up with a new video game he or she started with. 

Before I got really good at playing racing video games, I was called crash master by my friends because I would keep crashing like my life depends on it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Before I got really good at playing racing video games, I was called crash master by my friends because I would keep crashing like my life depends on it. 

Heatman aka. The Crash Master 😂. This is one of the most hilarious things I have read online today. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Very funny indeed, why will you keep crashing on the game, don't you go into practice young man? I am not good at racing, but it doesn't mean I crash all the time. 

32 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Very funny indeed, why will you keep crashing on the game, don't you go into practice young man? I am not good at racing, but it doesn't mean I crash all the time. 

If you suck at a game, you're definitely going to play trash on it. So, it's understandable that one would crash like hell in that situation.