Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games or fights that seemed easier after you heard someone say they were easy?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I have actually been stuck with playing Top Eleven Football Manager for a while now and I don't really know how to let go of it. 

The only logical conclusion is that you are very much in love with playing the game, otherwise you would have ended it by now. 

On 1/5/2022 at 11:37 PM, Boblee said:

If you suck at a game, you're definitely going to play trash on it. So, it's understandable that one would crash like hell in that situation. 

It is very much like that, that's why I don't like being struck in a video game, I play to perfect my game. When it isn't on my side, I simply quit and rest instead of wasting my time and repeating the game. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 1/6/2022 at 11:41 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It is very much like that, that's why I don't like being struck in a video game, I play to perfect my game. When it isn't on my side, I simply quit and rest instead of wasting my time and repeating the game. 

When you take some time off and get back to the game, you might figure out a better playing strategy that will help you progress in the game. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:41 PM, Head_Hunter said:

True, there is no need for you to keep going head to head with a game that you can't simply break. Moving on is the best way forward in my opinion. 

On 1/8/2022 at 11:41 PM, Heatman said:

True, there is no need for you to keep going head to head with a game that you can't simply break. Moving on is the best way forward in my opinion. 

That's exactly how I did with dark souls I am not crossing to the next level, which is chapter 02 of dark souls III. 

On 1/8/2022 at 11:41 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's like the games where they make boss fights to be played in 3 stages, who does that and expects who to play it? 

The last boss fight in beyond good and evil is a pain in the ass. I think a friend told me it's pretty easy. But the controls flip on you during one of the bosses stages and it royally fucks me up every time. Oh and my save for it was borked because I was low on health and there was no way to get more to continue the fight. So I was essentially screwed and stopped playing the game because of it. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The last boss fight in beyond good and evil is a pain in the ass. I think a friend told me it's pretty easy. But the controls flip on you during one of the bosses stages and it royally fucks me up every time. Oh and my save for it was borked because I was low on health and there was no way to get more to continue the fight. So I was essentially screwed and stopped playing the game because of it. 

Seriously, I can bet that you're not the only one who's been screwed by such set up and it's really very annoying when it happens to you like that. 

On 1/14/2022 at 10:10 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's like the games where they make boss fights to be played in 3 stages, who does that and expects who to play it? 

There are far more better games to get into playing than one where I'm forced to play a boss fight in 3 stages. I'd rather replay any God of War series. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are far more better games to get into playing than one where I'm forced to play a boss fight in 3 stages. I'd rather replay any God of War series. 

Seriously, game's developers wouldn't be that stupid to make games like that because it's definitely going to irk a lot of gamers.