Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

Nope, anything that kinda requires you to pay to get anywhere, is not worth playing. I'd rather pay $60 for a new game, and play that than have to play some free to play game that you can't progress through because you don't have the gems, the skills, or the part needed to go further. 

They make it hard to do anything, so that people would be tricked into buying currency or items. It's stupid. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

There gaming companies are always looking out for themselves first seriously. Just like the Vice President of Ubisoft talking trash about gamers being dumb to reject NTFs like he's doing us any favors. 

He isn't doing us any favour, NFTs aren't something tangible to join video game industry. Because, we know how risky it will be when it comes to gaming. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Nope, anything that kinda requires you to pay to get anywhere, is not worth playing. I'd rather pay $60 for a new game, and play that than have to play some free to play game that you can't progress through because you don't have the gems, the skills, or the part needed to go further. 

They make it hard to do anything, so that people would be tricked into buying currency or items. It's stupid. 

Yeah - they make grinding, rank ups and other mechanics extra slow so that you have to spend way more money.

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why most gamers don't give a rats ass about what they are planning with NTFs because they won't be successful. 

Exactly - most don't really care for NFTs so it'll flop massively and then I bet he'll verbally attack the gamers for not knowing what's good for them.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly - most don't really care for NFTs so it'll flop massively and then I bet he'll verbally attack the gamers for not knowing what's good for them.

Seriously, if gamers support themselves against what some of these companies release for them, the way they did against the use of NTFs, we would always have an awesome games being developed for us. 

On 2/14/2022 at 6:03 PM, killamch89 said:

Yeah - they make grinding, rank ups and other mechanics extra slow so that you have to spend way more money.

Which is why I don't bother. Because by the time you're a half hour, to an hour in, you've probably run out of the free currency they give you and then they start to spam you the "buy coins now" or something. At that point, if it's a total grind, I just delete and move on. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Which is why I don't bother. Because by the time you're a half hour, to an hour in, you've probably run out of the free currency they give you and then they start to spam you the "buy coins now" or something. At that point, if it's a total grind, I just delete and move on. 

Seriously, the only thing they are ever good at is making such schemes where they get more deep into the gamers pockets. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

There are so many gamers who don't care about these kinds of video games anymore. They way everything is set up, it's but a waste of time. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many gamers who don't care about these kinds of video games anymore. They way everything is set up, it's but a waste of time. 

Then on other hand, it's something that would still matter to some gamers as well. No game is completely hated by 100% of gamers.