Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

After days abandoning Rollercoin P2E game, I got back to it, this time it is my little nephew who visited me that is handling it for me. I gave him the task, because he love's gaming just as his uncle love's it. Let me see what the game will turn out to be for me in the next 2-4 months, if I can push my XP to higher ranks and earn better rewards with the mining simulator game. 

If I have someone who can be doing all the task for getting the pay for playing such play to earn games for me, I wouldn't turn it down. 

On 3/28/2022 at 1:29 AM, Boblee said:

I believe that if the pay is something that's lucrative for gamers to get into, then they are all most likely going to be taking the opportunity. 

The wsy it sounds most time aren't what comes into reality. You need time devotion in such type of game and investment is involved too. I had conversation with the user who claimed to be on the earning scale of $30 daily. He told me, he invested money too to improve his earnings, it just like Axie Infinity game, not feasible for me at the moment. 

On 3/28/2022 at 1:21 AM, Boblee said:

Well, some gamers would like to use that opportunity to play games that offers more than just playing fun and try to make money in the process of playing. 

If you're a streamer, it's an option for you to make money with. You can start either with YouTube or on twitch and build user-base gradually. Their are options of P2E that are free if you care about it. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I have someone who can be doing all the task for getting the pay for playing such play to earn games for me, I wouldn't turn it down. 

That's just the best way to get going with the task, you can chat your little brother or relation or neighbor up who is interested in such kind of game and you climb from there. 

On 4/3/2022 at 7:31 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I've made up my mind to cancel all P2E games  I entered,I can't suffer myself much with such kind of game, due to its minimal reward. 

I don't know what you were expecting from these games. However, these games are mainly for those who like to create or earn NFT so that they can sell on NFT marketplaces and earn money.

On 2/28/2022 at 5:56 PM, Kane99 said:

Now, if pay to earn resulted in you actually earning something in return, I'd maybe consider playing them. But when it's more about the studios making cash, I steer clear of those completely. But if there is a chance I could make something from it, then it may be okay. 

The exact issue is that the studio is gaining way more from them than you are and it just ends up being a grindfest for the gamers. Not my kettle of tea at all.

I think you guys have wrong notion about these play to earn games. Play to earn games are not get rick quick scheme. You will have to play the game, earn tokens or NFT and then in cash these tokens and NFT.

4 minutes ago, egghead said:

I think you guys have wrong notion about these play to earn games. Play to earn games are not get rick quick scheme. You will have to play the game, earn tokens or NFT and then in cash these tokens and NFT.

We don't have the wrong idea. It's a con. There's always an absurd minimum amount of tokens that need earned requiring and absurd amount of play time and/or minimum investments of real money required to cash out these so-called "free" earnings. It is not worth it.

1 hour ago, egghead said:

I don't know what you were expecting from these games. However, these games are mainly for those who like to create or earn NFT so that they can sell on NFT marketplaces and earn money.

I was there before, trying to get my own fair share of NFTs, and sell at opensea NFT marketplace, or another NFT marketplace, and earn monetary value. But it seems that, earning is very slim there. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

I don't think that at all, their get somebody else rich quick scheme's.  The only realistic way to make any money is to sell somebody else tokens, then the only way for them to make to sell to others.  It's literally a pyramid scheme.

Edited by Crazycrab

6 hours ago, egghead said:

5 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I don't think that at all, their get somebody else rich quick scheme's.  The only realistic way to make any money is to sell somebody else tokens, then the only way for them to make to sell to others.  It's literally a pyramid scheme.

On 4/7/2022 at 5:17 PM, Crazycrab said:

And I have been so involved with a lot of pyramid scheme in the past that I know very well how it works and it's something that's not going to benefit gamers more.