Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Sadly, most of the games/apps that pay you, don't really give you a whole lot. I tried a game where you could earn tokens to buy cheap things from Amazon. But they were cheap items you can buy for like  a few dollars. So it just became a total waste of time.

The amount of time spent in playing such games and what you get to earn in the end is almost nothing worth the time. 

Their is some NFT games, mining simulator games you can play 2 earn, which gives you around $30 daily. But you'll earn it gradually before it gets to such peak. I have a user who I do chat with, he always tell me about it, and I wanted to get into, it didn't work out for me earlier time, I wasn't approved. But very soon, I'll go back to the game, and have extra funds to spend to.buy virtual miners in order to boost the daily profit to $30 daily. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just like some have been supportive of trash companies games and it's allowing the games survive more than it should. 

I wonder why someone will be supporting a company that is focused solely this days on making trash video games just to make money, that's totally insane..

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wonder why someone will be supporting a company that is focused solely this days on making trash video games just to make money, that's totally insane..

It's actually what happened with these so called fan boys. They are the only people who makes it very hard for us to get what we deserve. 

On 3/1/2022 at 7:52 PM, Kane99 said:

Sadly, most of the games/apps that pay you, don't really give you a whole lot. I tried a game where you could earn tokens to buy cheap things from Amazon. But they were cheap items you can buy for like  a few dollars. So it just became a total waste of time.

I knew already that playing to earn game will definitely be a waste of time. Am happy I didn't attempted it.

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Well, I wouldn't really blame them too much for making such video games but the gamers who actually put their hard earned money on such games. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I wouldn't really blame them too much for making such video games but the gamers who actually put their hard earned money on such games. 

Maybe some of the gamers didn't check out the game's review that's why they fell prey of the game's low quality. While some, just want to support their favourite no matter how poor the game is made. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Maybe some of the gamers didn't check out the game's review that's why they fell prey of the game's low quality. While some, just want to support their favourite no matter how poor the game is made. 

There is a very good friend of mine like that who doesn't go through video game reviews at all when it comes to getting any games. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a very good friend of mine like that who doesn't go through video game reviews at all when it comes to getting any games. 

He definitely have money to waste because he definitely going to keep buying trash game all the time. 

xD, I wonder what he/she wants to buy? Majority of them will end up being trash. That's a blind life he/she is living in this modern day era of video games. Where below par video games have overshadowed the high quality options. 

Edited by Justin11

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's bizarre one indeed, I wonder why your friend will live with such kind of mindset without going through games. Such will make your friend pick out uninteresting games often. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's bizarre one indeed, I wonder why your friend will live with such kind of mindset without going through games. Such will make your friend pick out uninteresting games often. 

Seriously, some people are weird and it's something that I have come to accept and understand, so it doesn't matter to me again. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, I wonder what he/she wants to buy? Majority of them will end up being trash. That's a blind life he/she is living in this modern day era of video games. Where below par video games have overshadowed the high quality options. 

It's just how it's been for most gamers who feel they have the money to throw around with how they go about buying their games. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just how it's been for most gamers who feel they have the money to throw around with how they go about buying their games. 

Hmm, no matter the kind of money I have, I can't subdue myself in the position of over spending. I'll spend money with caution, and not abusing it because I have it more. That's exactly what some gamers are doing because they have money. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, no matter the kind of money I have, I can't subdue myself in the position of over spending. I'll spend money with caution, and not abusing it because I have it more. That's exactly what some gamers are doing because they have money. 

Same. I try not to spend too much money. If anything I'm very frugal when it comes to spending money. If I don't need to, I won't. I try to save as much as I can, and even budget things if needed.