Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

23 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Same. I try not to spend too much money. If anything I'm very frugal when it comes to spending money. If I don't need to, I won't. I try to save as much as I can, and even budget things if needed. 

That's wonderful that you work with budget, a man without budget is just planning to fail. With the budget you know what you ought to spend with video games. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, some people are weird and it's something that I have come to accept and understand, so it doesn't matter to me again. 

It shouldn't at all, because you can't change their perspective or way of reasoning, it is better to avoid such kind of people with shallow reasoning. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It shouldn't at all, because you can't change their perspective or way of reasoning, it is better to avoid such kind of people with shallow reasoning. 

Well, they can try all they want and in the end, they will still come to the acceptance of what we already know how it works. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Same. I try not to spend too much money. If anything I'm very frugal when it comes to spending money. If I don't need to, I won't. I try to save as much as I can, and even budget things if needed. 

Seriously, when gamers sometimes spend so much money on games they play, they never really would get good at it. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, when gamers sometimes spend so much money on games they play, they never really would get good at it. 

Video games isn't about money, you can go into video game with less money spent, but still you're having your peace of mind enjoying your favourite games. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Video games isn't about money, you can go into video game with less money spent, but still you're having your peace of mind enjoying your favourite games. 

There are so many people who would beg to differ in that assessment because they live for the money in their gameplay. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, they can try all they want and in the end, they will still come to the acceptance of what we already know how it works. 

Which becomes time wasting for them. It is better for me to stay calm learn what I ought to know, instead of repeating it in the future. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Which becomes time wasting for them. It is better for me to stay calm learn what I ought to know, instead of repeating it in the future. 

Yeah, that's how it is and they do love to learn the hard way because it's something they could have easily avoided. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many people who would beg to differ in that assessment because they live for the money in their gameplay. 

You're right, their are gamers like that, whose peace of mind only comes when they've spent much on video game just for bragging rights. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never really devoted my time searching for any recent play to earn games. Most of them underpay, and I really don't want to waste such kind of time, when my time online is limited. 

Seriously, the kind of games backlogs that I have, it would be very silly to get into play to Earn games because they are not worth it. 

Has anyone tried out those remote claw machines? There are apps where you can pay to try claw machines in Japan and other locations. What you get will be sent to you. I thought it was a cool idea, but the stuff they put in there never seems to be worth the price it is. I think I got free tries when I signed up, but never paid anything else to get more tries. 

3 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Has anyone tried out those remote claw machines? There are apps where you can pay to try claw machines in Japan and other locations. What you get will be sent to you. I thought it was a cool idea, but the stuff they put in there never seems to be worth the price it is. I think I got free tries when I signed up, but never paid anything else to get more tries. 

I don't really know how much we need do stress it that they are not really worth the time invested in them.