Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Play station really don't know what they're doing. They don't know they should act impartial and circulate it worldwide just as Xbox did.

Sony is really allowing Microsoft take good advantage of the gaming market and it's definitely going to cost them so much. 

Edited by Boblee

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sony is really allowing Microsoft take good advantage of the gaming market and it's definitely going to cost them so much. 

Sony isn't doing it right by their platform because they will eventually give into the hands of Microsoft in the gaming industry. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Sony isn't doing it right by their platform because they will eventually give into the hands of Microsoft in the gaming industry. 

They will eventually have to pay the price for their letdown in allowing another company get too close to them in the market set up. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

They will eventually have to pay the price for their letdown in allowing another company get too close to them in the market set up. 

It's the fans and even some of their works that it's going to affect in a very negative manner that I'm concerned about. 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:47 PM, Boblee said:

I think the stiff competition between Sony and Microsoft is great, both are pushing themselves up to achieve more. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I think the stiff competition between Sony and Microsoft is great, both are pushing themselves up to achieve more. 

Yes of course, it's something that's very good for business for both companies and it's even good to their fans as well. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a shame that they allowed another company to close them down. Which means, they've been poor lately for them to have let such taken place. 

Maybe they have something big that they are working on which might not really be like it but if it turns out good, then it's good. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes of course, it's something that's very good for business for both companies and it's even good to their fans as well. 

We need more of the competition around the video game studio companies. Such will help us to see less of their outrageous demands had it been they are running without competition. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Maybe they have something big that they are working on which might not really be like it but if it turns out good, then it's good. 

No problem, we are like spectators, I'll definitely stay here to watch them cook that thing which seems bigger in the mind lol. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No problem, we are like spectators, I'll definitely stay here to watch them cook that thing which seems bigger in the mind lol. 

Yeah, for the fact that the services is out already is something that's encouraging for most people. 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:47 PM, Boblee said:

They basically feel that they have arrived and there is nothing anyone is going to do to change that. Let's how the next few years is going to look like.