Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated games that came out last year?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's a very long one to spend over 2,000 hours playing a particular game, it isn't a thing for everyone to be around that long playing. 

It actually depends on how long he's been playing flight simulation games and how many he's played. It's possible to rack up that number of hours. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's a very long one to spend over 2,000 hours playing a particular game, it isn't a thing for everyone to be around that long playing. 

Although, there are some gamers who have spent more time than that in video games that really interests them to play. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Although, there are some gamers who have spent more time than that in video games that really interests them to play. 

Sure, those who are addicted can simply have such kind of time. I don't know if mine can reach that at the moment. I spend around 1 hour average playing video games daily. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, those who are addicted can simply have such kind of time. I don't know if mine can reach that at the moment. I spend around 1 hour average playing video games daily. 

I believe that if you check the number of hours you have invested in playing your Motor GP, it might be more or very close to 2000 hours. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that if you check the number of hours you have invested in playing your Motor GP, it might be more or very close to 2000 hours. 

Seriously, even myself, if you check the number of hours that I have invested in playing FIFA games, it's more than 2000 hours. 

On 2/18/2022 at 10:54 AM, Heatman said:

Over 2000 hours in all flight sims that you have played? How many of them have you been playing and for how long have you been playing them? 

Around 4 years now. Like Isaid it's just not that amount of hours into the one single sim, that's all the hours together in three sims that I have. MSFS is 1200 hours. 

On 2/18/2022 at 10:55 PM, Justin11 said:

No difference to other playing there go to game, I have people spent 4000 hours in Atlas 🙂 

Just now, Empire said:

Around 4 years now. Like Isaid it's just not that amount of hours into the one single sim, that's all the hours together in three sims that I have. MSFS is 1200 hours. 

No difference to other playing there go to game, I have people spent 4000 hours in Atlas 🙂 

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought because it's the same thing with my playing of FIFA games for over 10 years and even Top Eleven Football Manager for 5 years. 

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought because it's the same thing with my playing of FIFA games for over 10 years and even Top Eleven Football Manager for 5 years. 

Yeah, you did mentioned that about playing your Top Eleven Football Manager for 5 years, definitely if you are consistently playing it, it will be more than 2000 hours. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, you did mentioned that about playing your Top Eleven Football Manager for 5 years, definitely if you are consistently playing it, it will be more than 2000 hours. 

Yeah, it's definitely more than 2000 hours already invested in the game because it something that I play every day at least 3 hours daily and 6 hours or more on weekends. 

12 hours ago, Empire said:

Hmm, that's very high number of playing time for video games. I don't think I can reach such level of playing time at the moment due to some busy schedule. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's very high number of playing time for video games. I don't think I can reach such level of playing time at the moment due to some busy schedule. 

How many years have you been playing Motor GP? If you can calculate that, it may be possible that you can played up to that hours. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

How many years have you been playing Motor GP? If you can calculate that, it may be possible that you can played up to that hours. 

I've been playing it since 2011 which is over 10 years today. If I calculate that time till now it's possible to surpass such playing hours. But when it is counted yearly, it isn't possible for me to surpass such. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I've been playing it since 2011 which is over 10 years today. If I calculate that time till now it's possible to surpass such playing hours. But when it is counted yearly, it isn't possible for me to surpass such. 

Just do the math first and see the result that you can come up with. How many hours do you play daily, weekly and so on? 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Just do the math first and see the result that you can come up with. How many hours do you play daily, weekly and so on? 

When I started first with Motor GP around 2011, I was devoting much time to it because I was a kid back then. Let me say, from 2011 to 2015 I played average of 4 hours daily. But since 2015 till now, my playing time has decreased, I only played one further during covid 19 first wave. I'll say, my average playing time is around '2 hours in the last seven years. 

41 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

When I started first with Motor GP around 2011, I was devoting much time to it because I was a kid back then. Let me say, from 2011 to 2015 I played average of 4 hours daily. But since 2015 till now, my playing time has decreased, I only played one further during covid 19 first wave. I'll say, my average playing time is around '2 hours in the last seven years. 

2 hours daily gameplay multiplied 365 days in a year is 730 hours in a year. 

730 x 7 is 5110 hours. 

Edited by Boblee