Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated games that came out last year?

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

2 hours daily gameplay multiplied 365 days in a year is 730 hours in a year. 

730 x 7 is 5110 hours. 

Meaning, I played more than I took I didn't play. I never really put this up into calculation. Thanks man for doing the math for me. I am quite addicted to this MGP even when I thought I've slowed down my gaming activities. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

A hard copy lover of video games... That's nice mate. Are you a collector as well? 

haha yeah i'm a collector alright, it's kind off hard to deny when you own 11k+ physical games (all complete) and about 200+ consoles/handhelds. 

Just figured a picture is better then words, if somebody on vgr checks out atleast one of the games and ends up enjoying it i'd say mission accomplished 😉

Edited by Yaramaki

8 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

haha yeah i'm a collector alright, it's kind off hard to deny when you own 11k+ physical games (all complete) and about 200+ consoles/handhelds. 

Just figured a picture is better then words, if somebody on vgr checks out atleast one of the games and ends up enjoying it i'd say mission accomplished 😉

Yeah, you're very correct there about pictures saying it more and better than just words. Collectors are the history preservers of the gaming culture. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When they collect, they simply document it for future reference. We just need the video games which has been around for many years to continue running and keeping the gaming culture alive. 

As long as you are well versed in how to make sure that you keep them in a good playable condition, they will last a lifetime. 

On 2/21/2022 at 10:33 PM, Yaramaki said:

How do you guys do this? I have been trying to get into being a collector but my determination fails me more than it supports me. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

How do you guys do this? I have been trying to get into being a collector but my determination fails me more than it supports me. 

Well in my case Working your ass off all day to have extra money and willing to spend that money, being dedicated to reach a goal you set with collecting and stick with it wheter it's the best games for a system you love or all the games for a system you love. Probably staying with your parents and staying single for a long while also kinds of help.

Patience is also the key a solid video game collection isen't build on one day or year, i've been a hardcore collector for 17 years now, while getting older i get less obsessed by it and more easy going about collecting but still i find myself spending a few hundred bucks a month on games. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long as you are well versed in how to make sure that you keep them in a good playable condition, they will last a lifetime. 

Correct, I am always careful when it comes to games, I keep them safe to stay for me, for many years without being damaged. 

47 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Correct, I am always careful when it comes to games, I keep them safe to stay for me, for many years without being damaged. 

I have quite a number of disc that's no longer readable. I have even disposed so many of them since they are of no more use.