Register Now
NightmareFarm

When do you think these graphics will become the norm?

21 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Yeah, I mean I don't think this would be shown if the 9th gen consoles weren't capable of pulling it off so there has to be some games that will look like this in the near future. The games that do will be rare and probably run at like 1080p 30fps but we should see it soon.

Yeah, that's likely going to happen sooner or later. It's all about these companies willing to take it up a notch. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Graphics is the beautiful of the game, whereas game-play is simply the inner mindset, the heart of it. If it disappoints the dev/publisher will get a backlash. 

There is a possibility of the graphics getting better and better with the way technology is being used in video games development as of late. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a possibility of the graphics getting better and better with the way technology is being used in video games development as of late. 

I believe it will get better even more than 1,084 resolution when it comes to the game's brightness. It wasn't like this in the past and it wouldn't like this in the future as well. 

Edited by Justin11

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe it will get better even more than 1,084 resolution when it comes to the game's brightness. It wasn't like this in the past and it wouldn't like this in the future as well. 

If it's that being possible, I believe that it's definitely going to get past that or comes in a whole different form. These guys invest more in graphics quality. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it's that being possible, I believe that it's definitely going to get past that or comes in a whole different form. These guys invest more in graphics quality. 

That's their full concentration at the meantime, they don't care about other areas that needs to be touched also. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Graphics will definitely keep getting better and better. I watched Hercules today and appreciated how far graphics have improved in the movie and gaming industry. 

Does Hercules has its own video game version? I only know about the movie, which proved very popular then. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Does Hercules has its own video game version? I only know about the movie, which proved very popular then. 

I'm not sure if it's got a video game. If it did had a video game, I'm definitely going to find out one way or another. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if it's got a video game. If it did had a video game, I'm definitely going to find out one way or another. 

I never heard about that popular Hollywood movie being available on video game. If they wanted, it could've been around by now. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This is the only thing that I can find about Hercules video game. 

Although, there is run of of Hercules in God of War 3 Remastered.