Register Now
NightmareFarm

When do you think these graphics will become the norm?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This is the only thing that I can find about Hercules video game. 

Although, there is run of of Hercules in God of War 3 Remastered. 

I don't see anything relating to Hercules that you shared here. It's simply off from the movie of Hercules which I watched in the past. Thanks for sharing and trying to help out anyways.  

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is the only thing that I can find about Hercules video game. 

Although, there is run of of Hercules in God of War 3 Remastered. 

The size of Hercules in that God of War 3 Remastered is very freakish. That video just gave me a ride down the memory lane of my God of War 3 playing days. 

We going to see a new ways of tech in the furture of gaming and PC hardware days. RTX have not been around that long and wounder what they wii think of next after the RTX. In principle games could get to a point very close to a level of photorealism close to current Hollywood productions. Current advances in real time ray-tracing with the latest graphics cards could point in that direction.

However, it also gets more and more expensive to make less and less impressive progress. One thing is rendering. To increase the level of details you would need a lot more computer power to simulate realistic shading to Hollywood quality. You would also need a more man power, or at least better tooling, for creating that enhanced content.

6 hours ago, Empire said:

We going to see a new ways of tech in the furture of gaming and PC hardware days. RTX have not been around that long and wounder what they wii think of next after the RTX. In principle games could get to a point very close to a level of photorealism close to current Hollywood productions. Current advances in real time ray-tracing with the latest graphics cards could point in that direction.

However, it also gets more and more expensive to make less and less impressive progress. One thing is rendering. To increase the level of details you would need a lot more computer power to simulate realistic shading to Hollywood quality. You would also need a more man power, or at least better tooling, for creating that enhanced content.

The question is whether it's possible to get to that level and the obvious answer is a BIG YES. It's definitely going to cost more but I'm sure it's going to be worth it. 

On 2/22/2022 at 8:53 PM, Kane99 said:

At some point, games will look this good, or even better. It won't be soon, but it will happen. We're already pretty far in the graphics department as it is, so the possibility is there. 

Yeah, everything is all about time. If they do it well, it's definitely going to come out good and all better. Personally, I'm a big fan of good graphics. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Graphics is absolutely one of the reasons why I play video games. No matter how interesting the game-play might be, if it has poor graphics I wouldn't appreciate it. And again, the game-play must be okay, before I certify it double platinum xD. 

Graphics are more important than people like to admit. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

There has been so much argument on the importance of improved graphics in games and I'm always in support of good graphics. 

There are actually good number of gamers who don't hold much value to game's graphics as long as the gameplay is perfect. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are actually good number of gamers who don't hold much value to game's graphics as long as the gameplay is perfect. 

Seriously, there is no way I would fancy the same kind of games such gamers feel comfortable to play at all. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

To be frank, game-play is second to none, but graphics is a marvelous feature to be considered too. I wouldn't enjoy playing video games when the image or background quality is blurry. 

Developers would always be looking for ways to make games look more realistic and it's why graphics would keep getting better. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Developers would always be looking for ways to make games look more realistic and it's why graphics would keep getting better. 

Yes, and they're focusing more on the graphics this days. That's why the graphics is on the massive improvement in each of their new video game edition than the game-play. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that most gamers look up to when it comes to the improvement that's very observed in the games.