Register Now
Lens

The game that caught your attention

On 3/7/2022 at 11:15 PM, Justin11 said:

How will I get into video games that doesn't enter my eye. It should be a video game that satisfies me in all ramifications. That's why I love to spend time learning about any potential game I want to own, if it isn't going the way I want, I dump it. 

Some gamers don't care about all that as long they hear that the game is good, they get it and if it's shit, they drop it ASAP. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers don't care about all that as long they hear that the game is good, they get it and if it's shit, they drop it ASAP. 

Hmm, they have the money to spend, even if it turns out shitty for them, they don't care about it. But for me, it will depress me when the game I spent money for turns out shitty, because I don't have much. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, they have the money to spend, even if it turns out shitty for them, they don't care about it. But for me, it will depress me when the game I spent money for turns out shitty, because I don't have much. 

Personally, I wouldn't mind having that kind of money as all because it gives you a good purchasing power for your games. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I wouldn't mind having that kind of money as all because it gives you a good purchasing power for your games. 

If I have the amount of money I desire to have in life, I wouldn't worry about feeling the pressure or tension to buy whatever I love around gaming, even if it will disappoint it wouldn't bother me much provided the trailer is convincing and the reviews too. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If I have the amount of money I desire to have in life, I wouldn't worry about feeling the pressure or tension to buy whatever I love around gaming, even if it will disappoint it wouldn't bother me much provided the trailer is convincing and the reviews too. 

Seriously, it's something that I would be too eager to pre order Playstation 5 and some games that's been on my mind for a while now. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's something that I would be too eager to pre order Playstation 5 and some games that's been on my mind for a while now. 

Yes na, because, their is money in the bank, you don't care much about the money it will cost provided you like it. 

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes na, because, their is money in the bank, you don't care much about the money it will cost provided you like it. 

I have been off playing Dungeon games but I have been looking at getting Nobody Saves The World but yet to decide. 

Just now, Heatman said:

I have been off playing Dungeon games but I have been looking at getting Nobody Saves The World but yet to decide. 

Is it due to finance that have kept you away from getting the second game you mentioned which you're yet to decide? 

18 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Is it due to finance that have kept you away from getting the second game you mentioned which you're yet to decide? 

Not really but my reluctant nature when it comes to playing Dungeon games is the reason why I am yet to decide on the game. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not really but my reluctant nature when it comes to playing Dungeon games is the reason why I am yet to decide on the game. 

Okay, no problem, I've heard your reasons now. Meaning you're having mixed feelings whether to get it or not.