Register Now
Lens

The game that caught your attention

46 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Games that caught my eye as a kid instead, were probably stuff like Sonic the Hedgehog, SMB3, and a few others that just psyched me up big time as a kid. Those games caught my attention a lot growing up. 

I don't think I've played nor heard any of this games you mentioned. You said psyched? I believe you really enjoyed it as a kid back then. Are you still enjoying this games up to this moment? 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which video game is Forspoken? This my first time of hearing about the game. When was it released and on what platforms? 

The game is still on beta, meaning it is yet to be released. Square Enix is behind it's development which will be released on May 24th 2022. It's an action role-playing video game, you should keep tab on the game if you would like to play it in the future. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The game is still on beta, meaning it is yet to be released. Square Enix is behind it's development which will be released on May 24th 2022. It's an action role-playing video game, you should keep tab on the game if you would like to play it in the future. 

I have seen its trailer and it looks like something that's going to be very interesting to play by the looks of it. 

23 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Games that caught my eye as a kid instead, were probably stuff like Sonic the Hedgehog, SMB3, and a few others that just psyched me up big time as a kid. Those games caught my attention a lot growing up. 

I think that a movie on Sonic the Hedgehog came out last 2 years if my memory serves me correctly. Did you get to watch it after playing the game? 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that a movie on Sonic the Hedgehog came out last 2 years if my memory serves me correctly. Did you get to watch it after playing the game? 

I never watched the movie and it actually trended very well at the time but it never moved me to get it or anything. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never watched the movie and it actually trended very well at the time but it never moved me to get it or anything. 

It's still available on Netflix when I checked it out. You can get it and watch if you still have active subscription on Netflix services. 

On 2/24/2022 at 7:45 AM, Heatman said:

It's still available on Netflix when I checked it out. You can get it and watch if you still have active subscription on Netflix services. 

I will definitely check it out since I have my Netflix always subscribed to and it's a very good company for me whenever I feel alone. 

On 2/22/2022 at 3:31 PM, Justin11 said:

I don't think I've played nor heard any of this games you mentioned. You said psyched? I believe you really enjoyed it as a kid back then. Are you still enjoying this games up to this moment? 

lol psyched is not a game, it's a figure of speech, as in I'm excited for something. Psyched is just another word for it. But yeah, there was a lot of games that got my attention growing up. A lot of the wrestling video games got my attention growing up too. 

24 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

lol psyched is not a game, it's a figure of speech, as in I'm excited for something. Psyched is just another word for it. But yeah, there was a lot of games that got my attention growing up. A lot of the wrestling video games got my attention growing up too. 

I already understand the meaning of psyched. That's why I said, you enjoyed playing the game? It's nice getting response from you how you felt around wrestling games growing up.