Register Now
StaceyPowers

How dark do you like dark places/times of day to be in video games?

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't enjoy video game that only displays on night mode, viewing it through clearer and smooth mode is the best. 

You will definitely be staying away from some certain genres of games because they are most built for night/dark setting. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

You will definitely be staying away from some certain genres of games because they are most built for night/dark setting. 

That's why I do ask questions, so I wouldn't fall victim of such video games. I want a video game that will always show brightness just like the was I've been playing for ages. 

On 4/7/2022 at 10:48 PM, Justin11 said:

That's why I do ask questions, so I wouldn't fall victim of such video games. I want a video game that will always show brightness just like the was I've been playing for ages. 

If you have been taking it that way with all of your game's purchases, you will hardly make mistakes with your games bought. 

Just now, Heatman said:

If you have been taking it that way with all of your game's purchases, you will hardly make mistakes with your games bought. 

Yeah, that's how I'll been going about, which has left me buying less, and those less number of games are the ones i really like. Instead of buying shitty games, I rather save the least, and not wasting my money.