Register Now
NightmareFarm

It would be cool if there was a fighting game with family guy, the simpsons, futurama and south park characters

22 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

I was watching the FG skit where peter griffin was fighting mr washee washee and this came to mind. They should make this just for the lulz. 

It's definitely going to be a hilarious fighting and comedy game. I would definitely like to see something like that made. 

On 3/9/2022 at 9:36 PM, killamch89 said:

I don't know - Nickelodeon brawl flopped pretty hard and that had most of the characters from the popular series on that channel. I'm not saying it can't work I just don't want it to be a smash rip-off.

It's been ages since I last watched Nickelodeon. It's my niece favorite channel as we speak. 

Back in the 90's, Tournament Fighters existed that took refence from all sorts of things. There were the same, really, just clones of Street Fighter 2 Turbo with the skins of other licenced characters, but that also made a lot of them half decent. Now that I think of it, it's kind of a shame that doesn't really happen anymore.

On 3/29/2022 at 4:49 PM, Shagger said:

Back in the 90's, Tournament Fighters existed that took refence from all sorts of things. There were the same, really, just clones of Street Fighter 2 Turbo with the skins of other licenced characters, but that also made a lot of them half decent. Now that I think of it, it's kind of a shame that doesn't really happen anymore.

True - Now most of those games either try to copy Smash or copy Mortal Kombat and they flop pretty hard because they lack the entertainment value of the originals.

6 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

True - Now most of those games either try to copy Smash or copy Mortal Kombat and they flop pretty hard because they lack the entertainment value of the originals.

It's what happens with most games that doesn't build on their own identity, when challenges come, it's going to be hard to survive.