Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Petition for Sony to approve Days Gone 2

22 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah I'd say 8 million sold isn't a bad number to hit, especially when other games get praised hitting that mark. If it's not numbers, maybe it's the ratings the game received. I think a lot of the reviews were mediocre reviews, and I think in turn that hurt the sales a bit. I remember seeing ads for this game quite a bit too, so they put a lot into marketing at least. 

They had work really hard on the game's promotion in order to get it make that number of sales, otherwise it's going to be a complete failure. Had that occurred, it would have been a catastrophe. 

On 9/3/2022 at 6:01 PM, Heatman said:

They had work really hard on the game's promotion in order to get it make that number of sales, otherwise it's going to be a complete failure. Had that occurred, it would have been a catastrophe. 

Idk, I feel like they had a great deal of promotion. The first week it was out I felt like it was the talk of the town pretty much, so it had enough marketing. I just think Sony didn't think it had enough staying power compared to other games. That's what I think it is. 

On 9/4/2022 at 11:37 PM, Kane99 said:

Idk, I feel like they had a great deal of promotion. The first week it was out I felt like it was the talk of the town pretty much, so it had enough marketing. I just think Sony didn't think it had enough staying power compared to other games. That's what I think it is. 

It's probably what it is like. They always have multiple projects going on at the same time, which might have more pressing priorities than the game. 

On 9/5/2022 at 11:44 PM, killamch89 said:

It's a very entertaining game but the story of LOU is levels above Dayz gone.

There's no arguments on that one for sure. Anyone who played both games would know TLOU is miles better.