Register Now
Shagger

Do we need somewhere for people to "chat" instead of the amount of PM style posts going on in the forum?

On 6/18/2022 at 12:08 PM, Yaramaki said:

*sigh takes deep breath and shakes head in disbelief and bashes hand on the table*

Man why do i keep bothering everithing i suggest just gets slammed anyway, so yet again people who are serious about their posts are getting the middle finger because they want a little more time to perfect their posts all because yet again those so called shit posters who feel the need to make 500+ posts a month. 

Don't get this the wrong way but english is not my first language grammar mistakes happen, you may not believe me but some of my posts take me half an hour or more, the least i could get is half an hour the time to edit any mistakes i made along the way.

I could start posting in dutch, french or japanese if you want, maybe then somebody will realise how hard it is to speak/write in multiple languages without making spelling errors.

It's okay!  Even if your posts are not perfect, they're readable - and that is what's important for others 🙂