Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that are bleaker than they first appear

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's an old game for now as it stands. Maybe if there is going to be a remake of the game, then it's going to be all better. 

Okay, the trailer video that was posted represents that the game is an outdated kind of game. 

I think that your friend is very correct about tagging Dying Light 2 a bleak game because it's dull and uninspired. Here is a review of the game. 

https://www.gameshub.com/news/reviews/dying-light-2-review-ps5-pc-xbox-13422/#:~:text=But at its worst%2C Dying,game that overstays its welcome.&text=The protagonist of Dying Light,a hostile community of survivors.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:41 PM, Heatman said:

It's an old game for now as it stands. Maybe if there is going to be a remake of the game, then it's going to be all better. 

I don't even think that the company wants to do any remake on that game, if not, it could've been done by now. Their is no way I can play this game due to its virtual quality. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't even think that the company wants to do any remake on that game, if not, it could've been done by now. Their is no way I can play this game due to its virtual quality. 

Who knows? Maybe they are working on something but don't want to make anything public yet. I'm expecting something from them. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Who knows? Maybe they are working on something but don't want to make anything public yet. I'm expecting something from them. 

No one knows, so, let's cross our hands to see if anything will come out again from the game, if it will go on as series or never. 

Edited by Justin11

On 5/10/2022 at 9:08 AM, Heatman said:

I think that your friend is very correct about tagging Dying Light 2 a bleak game because it's dull and uninspired. Here is a review of the game. 

https://www.gameshub.com/news/reviews/dying-light-2-review-ps5-pc-xbox-13422/#:~:text=But at its worst%2C Dying,game that overstays its welcome.&text=The protagonist of Dying Light,a hostile community of survivors.

You don't need to be told that Dying Light 2 is as bleak as they come unless you never played the first release. It's that cagy. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

You don't need to be told that Dying Light 2 is as bleak as they come unless you never played the first release. It's that cagy. 

What's the part in Dying Light 2 gameplay that got you really wondering why the developers took things to that extent?