Register Now
NightmareFarm

Palworld: A pokemon-like game where you shoot up the pokemon? What is the world coming to!

Palworld is out now! I decided to go ahead and purchase the game on Steam to see what all the hype is about. It's a good game, if you're into survival games that is. I'm enjoying it but I usually don't play survival games often. I only have one pal so far, and I keep missing my pal spheres every time I try to catch another pal. >_> I'm playing on easy and only on single player. I might get around to playing multiplayer in the future, but for now I'm content with playing the game by myself. I'm only at level 4 and I haven't explored much of the island yet since I need to craft better tools and make sure I have enough food with me.

Honestly, it's a pretty awesome game if I do say so myself. Yes, there are some glaring rip-offs of Pokemon but at the same time, it does feel unique enough to not be another Pokemon clone. I'm having a blast playing it.

I have played a little of this game and it is a lot of fun to play. The game sure seems to have blown up since it was released with many becoming addicted to the game. 

Great to see a game like this released that people enjoy. 

This game have got everyone talking. The fun is in capturing and encouraging the creatures to work in factories. It's definitely like Pokémon.

On 6/15/2024 at 7:33 PM, Cpvr said:

Yes it did. They’re planning on launching merchandise soon as well. That’s according to their official twitter account.

https://x.com/palworld_en/status/1801608541473751095?s=46&t=-3RfDsz97MxZ3hqF7LFYiQ

I really enjoyed playing the game which is the reason why I am definitely going to see which of the merchandise that I am going to purchase as well when they officially launch it. 

On 7/3/2024 at 12:32 PM, Heatman said:

I really enjoyed playing the game which is the reason why I am definitely going to see which of the merchandise that I am going to purchase as well when they officially launch it. 

Same here mate. I do like some of the Pals as well.