Register Now
TonyAvatarGaming

Games that won't require 100% of my attention

hi! so i like  competetive games but lately i've little tired of it  and found new love for games that i could put less effort into and play while simultaneously watching stuff on second screen. they can be any genre as long as they're actually fun and fit the requirements.

platform: any of them dont matter im not restricted pc,ps4,swtich, steam deck,mobile.

some examples:

- mario + rabbids (yes i am aware of the sequel.)

- cult of the lamb

-unmatched and it on table top sim but the probblem is its not like modern multipalyer match where you just que up and get in. You gonna have to go to discord but even so it is fun a board game. 

-team fight tatics (it is compettive but its more of a auto battler. But either so some people recommand that to me and it does work cause you just drag  things and then just sit back. Then just upgrade then add more characters and then just watch.)

-the majoirty of gacha games  which is mostly for me arknights, fire emblem, genshin. 

- world of warcraft retail and wotlk classic (pretty much well doing everything cause its an mmo you just grind after grind)

- minecraft wynncraft and hypixel.

-simulator games like i know pwoer wash simualtor but pretty much all of them like truck sim, retail shop sim, food truck sim, gas station sim, car mechanics sim, hardspace ship breaker. Just whatever simujatlor games where you  just all you do is making money 

-conan exile (unless you like building but i dont build i just like the fact theres like a dungeon and the pve content in conan exile. And then if theres nothing to do then ill just join a server.)

-foxhole (it is a slow war game so it fits and you dont have to requrie to have twitch like aim. Theres logi too)

- 40k darktide (man it would have been released this month. But it does fit if youre on the easy difficuty and even so killing heretics while listening to stuff in the background why not)

-Alina of the arena (slay the sprie and into the breach mix toghter and you get this)

-sports game with manager mode like WWE, Football manager, FIFA, NBA. 

-gotham knight (not released yet. But i could see that if it gets to the point repeptive then ill just turn on vids, shows, music just whatever in the background while grinding through it)

- triangle strategy (just recently it does fit and well even though it was stragiht foward but there was this one chapter you have to look for the key item but its not that bad though tbh it was just confusing what to do)

looking forward to your recommendations and  happy october.

Edited by TonyAvatarGaming

Your list is quite comprehensive and contains a good number of basic video games you could play without really putting all of your attention into it.

Since you are not limited to platform games you could try out:

Until Dawn (2015)- it an interesting interactive horror game , easy to play and you don't need to be too engaged in it to enjoy.

Firewatch (2016): available on PlayStation 4 good for beginners and still very much enjoyable by pro gamer's as well.

What Remains of Edith Finch (2017): available on play station 4 and Xbox one.

Miitopia is a basically a skilless RPG, but I found the easy grind addictive and the odd idea of creating the villagers faces makes the quests to save their faces personal. Building the relationships between your teammates is satisfying to. You can even put it on auto for the grind, making it even easier to not need to pay attention.

House Flipper sounds like it would fit well into what you're looking for. I've been playing it as of late, and it's one of those games you can chill out and just build. You buy a house, clean it up, paint it, fix it up, furnish it, and then you put it up for auction. 

While you're flipping houses, there will be interested parties on the left of the screen saying exactly what they like and hate. So you kinda want to match what they want. But the best thing to do is just build, make rooms, and furnish it and then auction. I get stuck in adding the miscellaneous stuff, like towels in the bathroom, or a desk and PC in a bedroom. 

But, it's a fun game to play while you listen to music and relax. Also, when I started, I was already flush with cash, like $30,000 plus in cash, so you don't really need to grind in order to get going in this. 

On 11/19/2022 at 6:03 AM, Kane99 said:

House Flipper sounds like it would fit well into what you're looking for. I've been playing it as of late, and it's one of those games you can chill out and just build. You buy a house, clean it up, paint it, fix it up, furnish it, and then you put it up for auction. 

While you're flipping houses, there will be interested parties on the left of the screen saying exactly what they like and hate. So you kinda want to match what they want. But the best thing to do is just build, make rooms, and furnish it and then auction. I get stuck in adding the miscellaneous stuff, like towels in the bathroom, or a desk and PC in a bedroom. 

But, it's a fun game to play while you listen to music and relax. Also, when I started, I was already flush with cash, like $30,000 plus in cash, so you don't really need to grind in order to get going in this. 

"House flipper" the name itself doesn't sound serious. Lol

I really need to Know what the game is gonna be like.