Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Troubles balancing main story, side missions, and completionaries

Let me tell you, to strike a balance between completing the main story and also tackling side missions, you need to aim to complete the ones that interest you the most. 

On 7/21/2024 at 4:05 PM, Button said:

Let me tell you, to strike a balance between completing the main story and also tackling side missions, you need to aim to complete the ones that interest you the most. 

I believe that prioritizing the side missions that actually resonate with you is the most important thing and also a great way to stay engaged and motivated as well. 

On 10/1/2024 at 12:07 PM, Scorpion said:

I totally get that. I always intend to go back for side quests, but usually move on to other games.

This is bound to happen when you have a massive games library to catch up. It has happened to me before. I just want to have a feel of all the games. 

On 7/22/2024 at 8:30 PM, Lens said:

I believe that prioritizing the side missions that actually resonate with you is the most important thing and also a great way to stay engaged and motivated as well. 

The reason why they are called side missions is for extra added contents if you're interested in pushing it further. If you decide not to play them, it's not going to affect your general gameplay.