Register Now
svjiminfxv

Do you find graphics on games important?

Graphics are okay but I'm more interested in whether there will be enough games for me to play on that console.  If there aren't enough games for me to play, then I won't bother buying that console to begin with.  And at that point, it won't matter what the graphics are like because I'm not looking at them in the first place. 

On 3/11/2024 at 8:29 PM, killamch89 said:

In my opinion, it's important but shouldn't be the best feature of the game. I'd much rather the gameplay be excellent and the graphics a bit dated than playing a lackluster game.

I agree. I think a good game isn’t defined by its graphics, but it should be defined by the gameplay and features that it offers. I’d play a game that has subpar graphics as long as the game is fun.

13 hours ago, Cpvr said:

I agree. I think a good game isn’t defined by its graphics, but it should be defined by the gameplay and features that it offers. I’d play a game that has subpar graphics as long as the game is fun.

Same here. 

I'm more interested in the game and whether it's fun or not. 

On 3/12/2024 at 2:29 AM, killamch89 said:

In my opinion, it's important but shouldn't be the best feature of the game. I'd much rather the gameplay be excellent and the graphics a bit dated than playing a lackluster game.

Yeah, it is very important to give more focus and priority to the gameplay because that is mostly what drives a lot of people into playing the game. So, if the graphics is just good, a lot of people wouldn't have any problem with it but people cannot manage gameplay. 

Honestly speaking, graphics are a total game-changer for me. The graphics is so important because it can make or break your gaming experience.

On 3/12/2024 at 2:29 AM, killamch89 said:

In my opinion, it's important but shouldn't be the best feature of the game. I'd much rather the gameplay be excellent and the graphics a bit dated than playing a lacklusterany one game.

I feel the storyline is my best attraction. If the storyline in a game is trash, I wouldn't enjoy playing it no matter how much any one made it look to me. Graphics is secondary as far as I am concerned. 

Graphics are a very crucial aspect of the gaming experience. Of course, I know that the gameplay and story are equally essential but the contribute to the overall enjoyment of a game. 

On 7/6/2024 at 6:20 AM, Lens said:

Honestly speaking, graphics are a total game-changer for me. The graphics is so important because it can make or break your gaming experience.

If the gameplay is exceptionally very good, whether the graphics is top notch or not, you are definitely going to enjoy the game but in a situation whereby the gameplay is bad, if the graphic is not very good, you can't enjoy the video game. 

On 2/12/2024 at 11:58 PM, Heatman said:

Even game developers knows the impact of having good graphics in their games today. It's why they are now using improved engines like Unreal Engine 5 and so many other sophisticated alternatives to develop their games. Personally, I appreciate games with good graphics too the same way I love good story in games. 

Good graphics and a good story are definitely essential elements in making a game so immersive and engaging too.  What's your favorite game that showcases impressive graphics and storytelling?