Register Now
Debashis

Do you think competitive gaming will continue to gain mainstream recognition?

I do believe that competitive gaming will continue to gain mainstream recognition but maybe not all games depending on the root the developer takes when creating and releasing new games. 

Fortnite is one game that jumps out at me that I believe will continue to gain mainstream recognition in terms of competitive gaming and that is because they are always bringing new things to the game that change how you play the game to earn that win. 

I think so. I think the e-sports scene is just getting started in some areas and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon. Games like Valorant, Call of Duty & Fortnite alone will keep competitive gaming and esports in the mainstream for some time.

Unfortunately, the E-Sports scene has stagnated over the past 12 months as brands seem to be a bit more cautious with sponsoring E-sport events and teams. I think the whole thing needs a revamp.

Personally, I don't see competitive gaming slowing down anytime soon. You can see this in the increased popularity of esports scene is booming, and many more games are still jumping on the bandwagon as well.

Personally, I don't see competitive gaming slowing down anytime soon. You can see this in the increased popularity of esports scene is booming, and many more games are still jumping on the bandwagon as well.