Register Now
Kane99

EA finally going to announce a new College Football game soon?

EA may finally be revealing more news about the upcoming EA Sports College Football game this Monday during the CFP Championships between Washington and Michigan. I know most people here aren't too into American football, but I do want to see these games become good sports games again, same with Madden. Back in the day they were actually fun to play, these days Madden games are yearly rehashes that don't change much. I am worried that this game will turn out to be yet another Madden, and will suffer the yearly release curse. EA's college sports games in the past were popular among gamers. I enjoyed a few of them myself and often preferred them over a lot of the madden games. I don't know what to expect, as I am hoping another dev team is developing the college series instead of EA Tiburon. 

If EA Tiburon is the dev behind the college game as well, then I think it's safe to expect a Madden clone. But, if they have another team developing it, it may have a chance to actually succeed. 

Read more on this news here - https://gameranx.com/updates/id/486022/article/ea-will-unveil-their-sports-college-football-game-this-monday/

I really hope the game features tons of customization too, that's a big reason why I liked their past college games.